Doctor Octoroc

LEGO Architecture "World's Tallest" Custom Series

*Standing ovation clap*

Epic. It's been such a privilege to watch and enjoy this journey. Thanks so much for the ride :)

*Standing ovation clap*

Epic. It's been such a privilege to watch and enjoy this journey. Thanks so much for the ride :)

Thank you kindly! It was a lot of fun, I'm definitely planning to do something similar down the line with different subjects.

So I'm getting ready to put together physical sets for rewards from the Kickstarter as well as design the custom models that were requested as part of rewards and I'm wondering if anyone in this thread got the digital instructions package and has attempted to build any of them yet? If so, please feel free to post the builds in this thread!

I finished the first draft of one of a few custom designs as part of the Kickstarter. This is a model that will be turned into a physical set for the backer who requested it. It's the Brooklym Bridge in New York, NY! Some feedback would be appreciated :-)

Of course, it's not to scale with the series as pretty much every bridge would look the same at that scale but it's comparable in the number of parts and the style.

example.jpg

Here are some of the newer tall skyscrapers that I recommend someone build in Lego:

The Grand Whilshire(LA)

Pin An financial center

Lotte World

Also Guangzhou CTF finance center