Sign in to follow this  
lelee

Brickside Bay Tube Station

Weclome to Eurobricks! Nice MOC! I think the lil' statue is great! And the architecture.... *wub*

Your florist is really nice too! I like the way you actually manage to make flat roofs look good! Mine always look crap. *sing* I can't help but notice the cool pram in the last pic on your MOCpage, that looks very good as well!

Your florist is really nice too! I like the way you actually manage to make flat roofs look good! Mine always look crap. *sing* I can't help but notice the cool pram in the last pic on your MOCpage, that looks very good as well!

Thanks

The pram is not my idea totally, i think i came across somthing similar years ago on brickshelf. So credit goes to whoever that was... but its paired with a teenege mum.. now thats my idea lol

These are really great lelee. Thanks for sharing and welcome to Eurobricks. I really like you style. Here is a tutorial on posting pics and some other tips. It would be great to see the pics of your creation in your post. That way people can get an idea of how nice your MOCs are before clicking on your full gallery link. I love your style, it is a nice mix between classic scale and Cafe Corner detail. The tube station and florist are very smartly designed. I love how the tube station sits on the corner and how you made such great details around the smaller windows. Your Starbucks is cool too. Thanks again for sharing and I hope to see more from you! *sweet* *y*

These are great Lelee the tube station is the most realistic one I have seen and the starbucks coffee and florists are great too! Your attension to detail is astonishing! 8-

Edited by casewindu

I love the statue and the details on the wall like the arrival/departure screen.

Also the interior colors go nice with the outside.

I would have liked to see maybe a splash of color in the overhangs on top its very nice though.

Overall great job.

Hi Lelee, I am so happy you are sharing your MOCs with us. However, I moved this topic over to Towns & Train so I could merge it with your other topic, since all your MOCs are already being discussed here. We try to avoid repeat topics, but please feel free to start a new topic for any new MOCs you build. They really are great! *sweet* *y*

Hi Lelee, I am so happy you are sharing your MOCs with us. However, I moved this topic over to Towns & Train so I could merge it with your other topic, since all your MOCs are already being discussed here. We try to avoid repeat topics, but please feel free to start a new topic for any new MOCs you build. They really are great! *sweet* *y*

thanks

glad you are enjoying them. i'm pleased my little hobby has gone down well *sweet* ive got shelves full of half built and unfinished mocs. lots more to come! Putting down paving for the streets is not cheap lol so many more just waiting to be paved! interiors are coming along nicely on them all as well.

Ive got earlier versions (circa 2002) so you can see the process now im building them to cc standard, i'll post them soon, its quite interesting!

MOC ON!