Sign in to follow this  
ToniMontana

[Moc] Adventurers heliplane

Hi,

This is my latest creation, Johnny Thunder's Heli-plane!

i wanted to make something a bit different that can eventually fit into my moc city. it carries all the equipment that treasure hunters might need, and even fits in his trusty motorbike!

inside there's also enough room for his trusty pilot, Harry Cane, Dr. Lightning and his loyal Alaskan Malamute, Indy!

my favorite part is the removable wing and tail/roof section. it really adds to the play ability,

i also made a supply truck to restock on equipment, but this is mostly modified from the indiana jones set.

More pictures can be found on my page: https://www.flickr.c...th/24114321389/

Hope you enjoy! comments and feedback much appreciated:)

Toni

24373783622_f376c6d65b.jpgLego Adventurers heliplane moc by toni lynam, on Flickr

24455881846_1049bc3f9c.jpgLego Adventurers heliplane moc by toni lynam, on Flickr

24114321389_1da695d72e.jpgLego Adventurers heliplane moc by toni lynam, on Flickr

24482069385_6f4410eef5.jpgLego Adventurers heliplane moc by toni lynam, on Flickr

That is a very very nice plane! I like how you made enough room for an interior! If that was a set I would buy it in a heartbreak! Very nice job

Thanks:) getting the interior was the most important thing. I only ever had a few of the small adventurer sets when i was a kid, but those minifigs were my favorites! Always being played with, now they finally can go on decent adventures lol