Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

The Pirate LEGO Test

A %76, oh well. I wonder if the Turkish catalogs had Turkish names for the pirates.Hm...

It would certainly be interesting to know the Turkish names as long as there's an English interpretation. There's a thread for alternate Pirate names floating round here somewhere, so if you ever find out do share with us!

23%

I don't know much 'bout lego pirates, i'm more inventive than knowledgeable

and no offence phes,i dont know much about pirate lego,because i dont like it.

But you still should get your own talkshow.

Mr Friday, everyone cannot be expected to like Pirate LEGO and I'm sure you have good reasons for not liking it. Of course those who know more about it usually like it a whole lot better.

Hey mates...you know what... I've got 80%... and on for-my-age-thing 96% X-D

Honestly... How many days I spent looking in those catalogues....

Now I'm proud... :-D :-D

Just kidding... ;-)

Greetings from Serbia

I got 53% my first time around.

76% my second time.

What the heck was that monkey's name?

Jacob mate,you should read the Pirate Comics from 1989...

Monkey's name there was Spinoza...I don't know any else...

I hope I helped you...

greetings from Serbia

The Lesser Captain

You scored 83%

Very good! Very good indeed! However, you're only The Lesser Captain, who in the Pirate Lego world was Captain Iron Hook (hint for you there). Your ship and crew isn't as big as Captain Roger's (another hint) nor is your fame. Living in the shadow if a greater pirate can always be frustrating, but has its advantages. For example, the pirate hunters are more likely to pursue the more infamous pirates first (Large bounty on their heads you see). However, its not the same as being a lesser pirate captain. With more knowledge you could thwart the more infamous captains increasing your own fame. But, for now you shall remain a lesser captain, which is quite an achievement in itself.

For my second test. Some are pretty hard, especially for non native english speakers. All the names are different in french :/

Yes,yes... 83%...

Lesser Captain...not bad... I think it's very good for a Pirate.... :-)

And I love Cap'Iron Hook...and not lesser than Redbeard...

Thanx

Greetings from Serbia

For my second test. Some are pretty hard, especially for non native english speakers. All the names are different in french :/

And its always interesting to know what the different names for the sets and mini-figures are! So that is why we have the What's in the name thread! I'm still curious about the French names, were the important mini-figures like Governor Broadside and Capatin Redbeard not name?

Names were usually left to the choice of the kids. They refered to the governor as "the governor"

Names were usually left to the choice of the kids. They refered to the governor as "the governor"

50%. I got half of them right! I also got half of them wrong... but still not too bad :)

All the minifigs have names????? Where are you supposed to learn this???? The parrot and the monkey too?????

I'm surprised I got a 73%. It's kind of funny that all the other tests people are taking listed on the right side, lots of erm...risque topics and then there is test on a happy little Pirate-themed toy targeted at kids.

All the minifigs have names????? Where are you supposed to learn this???? The parrot and the monkey too?????

That's what I thought at first. It seems like something I would have noticed even as a kid.

I'm not sure if the north american released sets/catalogs had that info. And the comics were not a priority purchase if they even were distributed in my area.

I was half way through the test and wondered if it was still even asking about lego anymore :-D

I figured you name them what ever you want.

After I wrote this I found scans of the pirate comic book on peeron. It mentions the name of the monkey multple times in obvious places but the name of the parrot is hard to find.

Now you expect me to give you a link to tis page I'm refering to, well I'm not, so don't bother asking. You have to figure that out for yourself.

Ohhh... the Islander King! 73%

99% better than other peeps... weird...

I think I probably only did well on the first set of questions, and the set on the imperials. Oh well!

It looks like Phes wrote the test, so I must ask... what was the imperial Armada's flagship name? I thought it was the "Armada Flagship!" I think I choose Santa Cruz or something since I didn't see something as simple as "Armada Flagship"