Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

The Pirate LEGO Test

what so i got 100% and i forgot the title they gave me so what.

46 %... uh... well... less than I hoped but about what I expected... the right answers would be nice, though...

Everybody seems to forget the most important thing of that survey :

burger.gif

{fileStore.core_Attachment}

Hmmm...Mr. Phes, looks like there's more suspicious activity... |-/

Its extremely difficult for someone who knows Pirate LEGO well to get 100% For some reason I don't have a lot of faith in VCVC. I suspect he eiterr got every lucky and guessed all the correct answers, or more likely he's doing his good old "mis-information" trick, which he's demonstrated to do well in various other threads.

i did over 70%, really surprised me as some of the questions were really tough..

Yeah couldn't make the test too easy! I wanted to see who really knows their Pirate LEGOs! Or to see who is good at guessing...

i made 70 because i have been studying the catalogs in the last weeks (looking for sets that are missing in my collection) - there u can find those things like captain espinoza, etc...

Captain Espinoza? I've never heard of him before. But Captain Roger/Beard Beard's monkey was named Spinoza and that isn't in any of the catalogs I've seen so far.

66% *glasses* . I can order the grunts. Congratulations on putting this great test together, Phes, very nice done :) .

what so i got 100% and i forgot the title they gave me so what.

Uhhh... Ya me too I got 100% but forgot my title and by the way check out my website- http://www.lego.com/eng/Default.aspx it took me like a whole week!

Sorry about that, :D ummmm.......I'd rather not talk about my score.... :'( Because I'm the King Kahuka!! I got 73%

Your website looks good Lost Viking... But in your Shop At Home section some of your prices are too high so you should lower them!

73% is a very reasonable score, however! You're King Kahuka! Ruler of Indigio Islanders! You get feasts prepared for you everday and can have as many squaws as you please. Its a good life but if the Spanish show up on your door step then you're history. Oh well...

If you sign up to OkCupid it records the score and it probably would have put you in the top 20 highest scoring test takers.

66% *glasses* . I can order the grunts. Congratulations on putting this great test together, Phes, very nice done :) .

Well done Khorne! Anything to entertain the hearts and minds and attention and fingers of anyone remotely intereted in Pirate LEGO.

You'll just have to get more then!

I only started to play/buy LEGO since last year. So, that's the only pirate set that i'm able to obtain, it's a re-release. The other pirate sets available now are just too <insert that tiresome argument>.

Hopefully, TLC will produce some better PIRATES next year.

If you don't mind second hand sets then eBay will have plenty to offer... Although the occassional MISB does appear but you'll usually pay through the roof for it...