Sign in to follow this  
Electricsteam

Can anyone give me a brief on the state of Lego Worlds?

I haven't touched it in a good long while.... what's new since it's first release any plans for future content? Custom cars boats? LDD Imports? Or am I just dreaming....

Their are LDD imports (as in you can import things to the game), but all the parts may not be there when done, as Worlds has nowhere near the amount of bricks LDD has, so you will have gaps. their is a thread somewhere either on Steam or Eurobricks about how to do it... I haven't don it in a while.

Also, several creatures (rock monsters from Power Miners) and a lot of characters (zombies from Monster series CMFs, and the elusive Gingerbread man) have been added, and their are quests (such as "protect me from X for a while and I reward you" and give me Y and I give you studs" if your find them... they aren't as common as you might think. Also, you can know receive "instructions" (read: models) from large chests.

Their is much more, too, as in underground candy-lands full of goodies, underwater exploration, and bins / trees with items ripe for the picking. oh, yeah, and I haven't discovered the money limit yet... I've got 1 million studs and counting.

Also, multiplayer on one machine (one with controller one with keyboard plugged into the same machine) should be out soon, if not already out...

does this help?

Their are LDD imports (as in you can import things to the game), but all the parts may not be there when done, as Worlds has nowhere near the amount of bricks LDD has, so you will have gaps. their is a thread somewhere either on Steam or Eurobricks about how to do it... I haven't don it in a while.

Also, several creatures (rock monsters from Power Miners) and a lot of characters (zombies from Monster series CMFs, and the elusive Gingerbread man) have been added, and their are quests (such as "protect me from X for a while and I reward you" and give me Y and I give you studs" if your find them... they aren't as common as you might think. Also, you can know receive "instructions" (read: models) from large chests.

Their is much more, too, as in underground candy-lands full of goodies, underwater exploration, and bins / trees with items ripe for the picking. oh, yeah, and I haven't discovered the money limit yet... I've got 1 million studs and counting.

Also, multiplayer on one machine (one with controller one with keyboard plugged into the same machine) should be out soon, if not already out...

does this help?

Ah I was quietly hoping it would be Blockland + LDD. Seems interesting. If it didn't take so long to load I would play it more..... Is there any special place for Lego Worlds Mocs?

Ah I was quietly hoping it would be Blockland + LDD. Seems interesting. If it didn't take so long to load I would play it more..... Is there any special place for Lego Worlds Mocs?

I don't know what you mean by "LEGO worlds MOCs": are you referring to things made in the game and screens-captured and uploaded somewhere on Eurobricks, or uploading LDD files somewhere on your computer so the game can access it? Either you Option A) ask a EB mod or Option B) look at the older release notes / forum threads on STEAM.