Sign in to follow this  
byMartin

Nativity / Bethlehem

Hi all,

I know it's a bit late for this topic but please take it as a last memory of Christmas and also as my introduction to this forum. This year I decided that our family "nativity scene" will be made of Lego bricks :) I hope you enjoyed Christmas as much as i did ;)

martin

23839136274_ef5d77298a_z.jpg

This is beautiful, thank you for sharing! It's hard not to be inspired by this. I think our family may have to have a Lego nativity scene next Christmas as well...

bravo! I was just thinking how there was no such a scene and finally, there is, very, very nice :) m.

Very nice scene! I too built a Lego nativity scene this year (I also posted it quite recently). I plan on rebuilding it every year, so it's nice to see another one for some other good ideas for next year's! And by the way, welcome to Eurobricks!

Thank you all for your kind words!

What set are the camels from?

Unfortunately I had to buy those on Bricklink for this build. However, according to BrickSet those are coming from the 7573: Battle of Alamut.

That's really well done. Each year, I toy with the idea of building a LEGO brick built nativity scene. However, this year I think I have all the pieces and elements to be able to build what I want. I just acquired the Galadriel minifig today but was thinking more for the angel rather than for Mary. The curved plates are a real nice touch, I just got some tan, but now I should look at getting some dark tan ones too.

Very nice build! Amongst other things, I really like how you made trees and the well.

Such a great LEGO replica of the famouse historic scene. Many details. Keep on building. What set are the camels from?

They come with 7573 Battle of Alamut set. Also, there is a camel with a slightly darker colour in 7571 Fight for the Dagger set.

Very nice scene! I too built a Lego nativity scene this year (I also posted it quite recently). I plan on rebuilding it every year, so it's nice to see another one for some other good ideas for next year's! And by the way, welcome to Eurobricks!

I have seen your build - very nice one and probably much closer to reality :)

Interstingly, we have both chosen the same minifig for Josef :)