Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

Leviathan

You seem to have a nearly endless pile of bricks Z.

I'm surprised about the amount of big MOCs you are producing.

The tumblehome effect on this ship looks great.

Congrats with passing the exam and welcome back ;-)

First off, congrats on passing your exam, and good luck in finding a new job!! *y*

Now, on to the fantastic ship! It's gonna be huge by the time it is finished and is looking good at the moment! One small thing though, is that I am not super keen on the colour scheme though whether it was bright ink with yellow polka dots, it would still look pretty impressive!! :-D Also out of curiosty, how much money have you spent on it, thus far? Thanks. *sweet*

Now multiply that by 20 per deck, and then 3 per deck... $101.52 just for the 4 x 8 plates! for the main three decks... then I will need a fore and stern castle, and some non-4 x 8 plates, and some 8 x 8 grills, some with holes in them...

merg. I am definitely considering changing the decking color, but it is on a "some day" basis due to the expense!

A deck, is still better then no deck :-D

I didn't congratiulate you on passing your examin, so herby i do *y*

Hows the job search coming a long??

This is looking great!

Thanks for sharing this, I *wub* the way you build these ships (and all the details). Can't wait to see it finished!

Oh yeah, and don't let those other guy's bully you into changing the deck color, it looks fine how it is. (I would suggest reddish brown too, maybe you could buy a few thousand 4x1 tiles to cover the deck with) :-D :-D

Great job! *sweet* *y*

This is looking great!

Thanks for sharing this, I *wub* the way you build these ships (and all the details). Can't wait to see it finished!

Oh yeah, and don't let those other guy's bully you into changing the deck color, it looks fine how it is. (I would suggest reddish brown too, maybe you could buy a few thousand 4x1 tiles to cover the deck with) :-D :-D

Great job! *sweet* *y*

This is actually not a "terrible" idea... well except that tiles cost way more than plates. Maybe if I find a pick-a-brick with some gray, reddish brown, or tan tiles I will look into it!!

Also out of curiosty, how much money have you spent on it, thus far? Thanks. *sweet*

Well I often say I would prefer not to know. I think it has only been like 200-300 on Leviathan, but I am also using a lot of left overs from the sail-less "Phantom"

Well I often say I would prefer not to know. I think it has only been like 200-300 on Leviathan, but I am also using a lot of left overs from the sail-less "Phantom"

Thanks.

But do you mean Pounds, Dollars, or Euros? (Or any other currency, I can't be bothered to list!!) I can see why you don't like to think about never mind which currency!! X-O X-O Still , I am sure it is worth it!

Thanks.

But do you mean Pounds, Dollars, or Euros? (Or any other currency, I can't be bothered to list!!) I can see why you don't like to think about never mind which currency!! X-O X-O Still , I am sure it is worth it!

Since Z lives in Minnesota, i'm pretty sure it's USD. ;-)

Then again, he may be dangerously close to Canada,

so it may be canadian dollars 8-|

P

Since Z lives in Minnesota, i'm pretty sure it's USD. ;-)

Then again, he may be dangerously close to Canada,

so it may be canadian dollars 8-|

P

Dangerously close to Canada? Last time I checked, Saint Paul was in the middle, heck even southern half of the state! I bet you are equally near Canada m'boy!

So yes, that means USD!

Edited by ZCerberus

Dangerously close to Canada? Last time I checked, Saint Paul was in the middle, heck even southern half of the state! I bet you are equally near Canada m'boy!

No, Mr. Z. you're still closer. I'm in the southwestern tip of WI. :-P

Not that i have anything against canadians though X-D

P

Here I am wishing to once live in Canada and you guys live right south of the border :'-( :'-( Not that my homeland is being terrorized by a war and I'm a refugee mind you, :-D

Just, the landscape, ah the beautiful landscape, consider yourself lucky to live in a country that has mountains, deserts, tropical areas, swamps, lush forests and canyons.

and all the while, what do we get?

Nothing but

koe.jpg

In any case, I'm enjoying this progress thread very much, though I stand by my opinion, I really dislike all the black. *y* :-P

Just, the landscape, ah the beautiful landscape, consider yourself lucky to live in a country that has mountains, deserts, tropical areas, swamps, lush forests and canyons.

and all the while, what do we get?

Nothing but

koe.jpg

Hey that's pretty close to what we've got in wisconsin.

Where do ya live?

Here's a pic of some of our wildlife :-D

50464067.JPG

P

Edited by phred

:-) Your "floating hotel" as it now seems to be called is magnificent. The attention to detail is superb. It seems strange how we can always see trolls and what not but never any builders. :-)

Keep up the good work.