Sign in to follow this  
woofmcmoose

[M - E02] Spying in plain sight....

Tags: Civil, Building, Land Vehicle, Spying

20 Novembrinali, MSS Titan, Undisclosed location

thorne_zpsjtozb6no.jpg"You're interested in my designs? Chief Accountant Long refused funding..."

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “Chief Accountant Long is, shall we say...hmm...short-sighted when it comes to unconventional warfare. I, on the other hand, see promise in your designs, assuming you can at least double the scale once more.”

thorne_zpsjtozb6no.jpg"You mean the 1000 series...? I hadn't even shown anyone the plans for that yet. But who are you to be able to bypass Long when it comes to funding my work?"

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “My name is unimportant. All you need to know is that I control a considerable amount of funding and my division is in constant need of innovative technologies.”

17 Janurali 3816, Octan Settlement B-09, Isle of clouds, Jurin II aka "Waynestown"

Waynes1_zpsaalke3fy.jpg

Administration Building, Wayne Street

office1_zps9leoefqv.jpg

Mayor's Office

office_zpszblnldtp.jpg

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"Ah what a lovely day, the gene-parrots are singing corporate slogans, the trees are in bloom and my city is sparkling clean."

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg"Mayor Wayne, you wished to see me sir?"

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"Ah yes, come in, make yourself comfortable."

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg"Your office is somewhat smaller than I expected sir."

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"Indeed, there was somewhat of a shortage of bricks in the regulation Octan colours when we built the town I'm afraid. Though I like to think of it as cosy, rather than small."

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg"...Some might say uncomfortably so...."

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"Sorry, what was that?"

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg"I was asking why you wanted to see me sir?"

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"Ah yes, I wished of course, to discuss the super-secret awesomnium survey and production schedules for the next quarter. But first, do you have any issues you would like to raise?"

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg"A couple of points if you don't mind. Firstly the change of the traffic light order from red, orange, green to orange, green red. Are we absolutely sure that was wise? There has been a 349.2% increase in traffic incidents over the past month."

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"Are you really suggesting that adjusting the traffic lights to the corporate colour scheme was a bad idea? It will ensure all employees truly understand and live the Octan brand!"

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg"...or die in a hovertruck crash....Secondly, there appear to be a number of MANTIS droids and vehicles roaming the town?"

mtruck_zpsx9bwil41.jpg

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"Yes, I put a street cleaning contract out to tender as, until the science boys get the gene-tailoring on the trees correct so they bloom corporate instead of yellow, pink and green, I won't have their blossom dirtying my streets. MANTIS undercut all other bidders by 20% and their JanDroid model cleaning units are most impressive. They even agreed to begin painting them Octan colours as of next month."

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg"But aren't you worried they could be spying on us?"

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"Nonsense! See our security droids outside, what does it say on their uniform?"

ssp_zps9o1vljob.jpg

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg"Super Secret Police...."

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"Exactly, now point me to where on those MANTIS droids it says; 'Super Secret Spy Force'?"

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg"Erm...it doesn't sir."

Mayor_zpsmup4zz8t.jpg"See, nothing to worry about! Now, the awesomnium schedules..."

Aideh_zps7ps6mjlf.jpg*Sigh* "Okay Sir, our main survey sector is ZZP-9ZA, which has shown exceptional..."

spy_zpsfjbrtv9t.jpg

moospy_zpsps9nkne4.jpg "I can't believe this is working."

agq_zps7djdpweq.jpg “Indeed, the Mayor has even less common sense than you!”

More in spoilers (Note the mini JanDroid has been used many times before and should not be scored; the big one totally should!):

Waynestown:

waynes2_zpsyfyl27nt.jpg

JanDroid model 1000 (totally not a super secret spy car):

droids_zps7jxf0fme.jpg

front_zpsgqdaqxut.jpg

downlow_zpsgfez4d3r.jpg

Getting in:

get%20in_zpskxqkj9pr.jpg

interior_zps1fb5a7si.jpg

Deployable Satellite uplink:

spydish_zpsonxhy2ia.jpg

Play feature- removable roof:

topdown_zpsyfvrdmmb.jpg

Pizza Delivery Monowheel:

monowheel_zpssjhgejuk.jpg

Octan Robo Dog:

dawg_zpssfbtva0f.jpg

Street Level Views:

streetlev1_zpslocu1met.jpg

streetlev2_zpszv6zcbyg.jpg

Tree:

tree_zpsgu7bl8vy.jpg

Edited by woofmcmoose

Love the Micro and the vig is great too, there is a major issue with these super secret police units though, they do not have mandatory Octan colours! For that matter I spotted some non-regulatory greys in the building not to mention the pavement :tongue: