de Gothia

HSS Nautical/Services: The Harbour of Sionnach

de Gothia and Dugal MacLean stood and watch the small vessles on the river Avonmora. The were on their way to Eastgate with Avalonian goods. The Red Dragons as they were called had already been in Eastgate. Now books, wines and black oil was in Sionnach. The trade treaty between the cities was now complete. Both the Lords seemed happy about it.

The new harbour was built south of the small quay. Here the river Avonmora was wider, allowing the vessels to come and dock. The quay was now the place were fishes and local goods came in and the larger harbour was all about Eastgate goods. It was a crowded place with tradesmen from Eastgate and Benoic doing buisness, carts with goods, curios people looking at all the new things coming in. Sionnach was surely growing!

C&C most welcome

I would like to claim HSS, Nautical Harbour and Services Scribe

24313524522_afdc38a20b.jpg

24053974409_9d7bb660f9.jpg

23794990103_70d2ff3ccc.jpg

de Gothias son Albion and his love Alicia.

24421799635_be45248326.jpg

Merchants making deals.

24339321081_85c3e8a277.jpg

The local scribe

24053992519_4bbd5be1b3.jpg

Dugal MacLean and de Gothia

Oh, lovely! I especially like the Green House, and I saw some marvellous techniques I'd like to try too one day

Beautiful build, wish we had more pictures! The houses and the wall behind both look really nice! :thumbup:

Great looking harbour.

Lots of buildings and activity going on all over the place.

And some lovely builds as well.

Nice job ! :classic:

Thanks guys! I'm quite happy about how it turned out.

Now I've to start building some mocs with irregular borders!!

Great moc DG! I love the different styles used for the buildings there... Great job! :thumbup:

The harbor, the houses the minifigs cluttering the scene - all really great! However, I'm not really sold on those boats. Somehow they don't seem to fit your style.

The buildings look great as always. You really have a way of making beautiful houses look simple, although they're much more complex than they look. Great job.

Lovely harbour, I like the layout with the wall and tower in the back :thumbup:

Very pretty buildings as usual too :classic:

Excellent scene overall and great attention to the details :classic:

You are definitely a master of the "MMV scale" architecture! I especially like the house which protrude over the quay.

I agree with Kabel however that those ships (however nice, I also had two of them in my childhood and have fond memories of them) are a bit out of place. A tad more detailing on the ground maybe wouldn't have hurt either?

Excellent build! I love the throwback to the dragon ships, and the earth orange? Roof.

Very nice dG! I really like how clean all of your builds look. I think that really does something for the feel of Avalon is as a whole!

Excellent harbour! Those houses look really nice next to the stone wall and tower.

The stalls in the market look great as well

I am sorry I am late to the party, but excellent harbor scene! I am glad Dugal made it up there to check it all out! I love the way the buildings flow together, the fig posing is very nice too!