Holodoc

Billund '16 trading post

Isn't this too early? :look:

No - it's not! :tongue: :laugh:

We're three months from our next annual IRL meeting in the heart of LEGO world in Billund.

Time to sort out the bricks and sets you don't want or need (need???) any more. And to offer them to people you know (primarily to eventees), saving expensive shipping costs.

If you don't attend to the event you can still ask the ones offering if they sell it to you (asking doesn't cost anything after all :classic:).

That's exactly what I did.

And I found out that Star Wars is completely overrated...

So this is what I have to offer right now (photo shows what's actually on sale, all sets come with instructions but without box, all sets in perfect, used, vitrine-stored condition):

7673.jpg

Just the fighter, no figs or other accessories: 25 €

(the old grey cone will be replaced with a proper lbg one :blush:)

7962a.jpg

7962b.jpg

Just the two speeders with their minifigs (Anakin and Sebulba): 30 €

8095.jpg

Just the fighter, no figs or other accessories: 25 €

9498.jpg

The fighter with his pilot Saesee Tiin and R3D5: 15€

10230.jpg

Minini modulars, complete model: 100€

Minifigs

minifigs.jpg

Just the one's in the back row. :wink:

From the left to the right, in brackets the Series:

1) Blacktron Mech (3) - 5,50€

2) Boxer (5) - 3€

3) Skater (1) - 8€

4) Judoka (2) - 3€

5) Baseballer (3) - 6€

6) Fisherman (3) - 4€

7) Robot (1) - 10€

8) Tigerlady (14) - 3,50€

9) Homer (Simp1) - 3,50€

10) Skatergirl (6) - 2€

11) Pigman (13) - 3,50€

10% discount if you take more than 5 figs, price for all eleven is 40€

What I am looking for:

The Flyman from Series 14:

tn_71010-6_jpg.jpg?201508030638

The hopper from set 60098:

tn_60098_alt3_jpg.jpgjust the brown hopper to the right. I can use multiples of it. :wink:

So - what do you have to offer?

Hey nice that you came up with this topic already!

I would be interested in the podracers! :classic:

(Have to check what I can post in here in a few month since I am right now in italy until the end of march...)

Podracers reserved! :thumbup:

Some more wants and haves:

I can get my hands on this little guy:

tn_5002948_alt1_jpg.jpg

Would be 5€ each.

Tell me if you want one (or two...)

And I'm looking for

4x 4211735.jpgpart 41770

4x 4211732.jpgpart 41769

and 2x 6121354.jpgpart 11610, code 6121354

EDIT: Forgot that one:

4x 6028324.jpg, part 98100

looking for:

41048-1.jpg

41049-1.jpg41047-1.jpg

I have up for trade:

way too much random sets. (US exclusive stuff just ask, I might have it).

@bricktect & Puvel: I am not aware of the actual eventees-list for our 12th event. Are you two attending? I'll gladly reserve the figs for you then, Puvel.

@Captain Green Hair: Good to see you back again! :cry_happy: Figs reserved.

looking for:

-- SNIP---

I have up for trade:

way too much random sets. (US exclusive stuff just ask, I might have it).

Well, they were in the Discount shops before Christmas :sceptic: , I will keep my eyes peeled to see if they show up elsewhere. :thumbup:

I'm sort-of looking for lots of things and sort-of not looking for much.

But! One thing I do need is this:

57789c01.jpg?0

I need a total of three for a planned MOC, I have one myself, so I need two more, and they're somewhat pricey on Bricklink these days so I figured it's worth a shot.

I'm also looking for fleshie figs, in particular Harry Potter, Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribbean.

As for what I have to offer I have lots of CMFs, not going to list them all here, but I might be able to help with figs from series 2, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, Movie, Team GB and Simpsons 2.

The list of eventees is here

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=117808

Thanks for the heads-up, Dfenz. I was just lazy... :innocent:

So trade ON!

... and very cool to meet some new EB-members this year. Looking forward to it! :wub:

I'm also looking for fleshie figs, in particular Harry Potter, Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Just the heads or the complete figure? If it's just the head I do have some left overs.

I could help out with some Prince of Persia minifigs, too. Some Harrys (Harries?) are spare ones as well...

For the boat hull: They are pricey on BL! *oh2*

I am not decided yet if I want to part with my one. Give me some time to think it over. :classic:

Jesus. How on earth do I miss this thread every single year even though I have all notifications turned on?! :hmpf_bad:

The Flyman from Series 14:

tn_71010-6_jpg.jpg?201508030638

I've got a spare one :thumbup: And those parts of yours... Consider all of them covered :wink:

If Skalldyr drops out of the podracers, I'd be interested.. :wub:

I will report back with what I have to trade. Might be a lot. Or not. We'll see :laugh:

Just the heads or the complete figure? If it's just the head I do have some left overs.

I could help out with some Prince of Persia minifigs, too. Some Harrys (Harries?) are spare ones as well...

Complete figures are preferred, heads might be interesting if they're from the right figs, I'll try to compile a list of which ones I'm looking for. Prince of Persia I'm well covered with, think I have 18 Dastan figs for instance. :laugh:

Anybody into polybags? :wink: I dug through my "vault" and found the following things that I don't need.

Images link to Bricklink - price is BL price minus 20%. You want multiples? I'll make you a good deal, I want to get rid off them after all...

5002947-1.jpg x 9 (3 reserved for MstrOfPppts, 2 reserved for Morten, 2 reserved for mechamike, 1 reserved for Puvel)

5002938_alt1.jpg x 17 (1 reserved for Morten, 1 reserved for Calanon, 2 reserved for Puvel)

5001621-1.jpg x 3 (1 reserved for Quarryman)

5001709_alt1.jpg x 6

5002126_alt1.jpg x 2 (2 reserved for Morten)

30320-1.jpg x 1

8028-1.jpg x 2

30275-1.jpg x 1

30276-1.jpg x 1

5002939-1.jpg x 1

30205-1.jpg x 1

30114-1.jpg x 1

30203-1.jpg x 1

30112-1.jpg x 1

30106-1.jpg x 2

30113-1.jpg x 1

30201-1.jpg x 4 (2 reserved for Morten)

I am looking for:

5002130-1.jpg5002125-1.jpg5301.jpgtoy007.jpg

You have multiples of any? Hell, even better! The Santis (the red knight) minifigure is the one with dark tan hands. I'm also looking for torsos from Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. :wub:

(Also, if anybody happens to be willing to part with any Comic Con exclusive minifigures, I might be interested.. No, I'm not crazy :look: )

My mum is looking for:

71001-5.jpg71001-7.jpg

Thanks!

Markus

@Rolli: I'd like to reserve 3x Admiral Yularen :)

Also (I know it's a long shot) looking for Darth Revan at a reasonable price - which is not the BL prices :(

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Rolli: I can provide you with Twitch and your mother with a tribal warrior. And I have some LotR/Hobbit torsos too, should be able to provide you with at least a couple of Haldir torsos and I have several Beorn torsos also, not sure about the exact numbers I have spare of those since I haven't sorted and counted that bag yet. :blush:

And I'd like one of those Hoth Han Solo polybags please. :classic:

I should have a bumblebee for your mom (I need to check).

polybags I have:

batman tumbler, and rocket racoons (too many of each to count).

i have full minigs and torsos of LotR and hobbits

Also shot in the dark, I am looking for some dragons (the viking series, kingdom II or hungarial horntail).

Also (I know it's a long shot) looking for Darth Revan at a reasonable price - which is not the BL prices :(

I think we talked about this 2 years ago. :laugh: I maybe have my sealed polybag somewhere... but I can only check this a few days before the event. Around the end of march. (and my god why are they so pricey at BL!?!)

I need a total of three for a planned MOC, I have one myself, so I need two more, and they're somewhat pricey on Bricklink these days so I figured it's worth a shot.

Boat hulls, really? :wacko:

I seem to remember them being handed out at Skærbæk for some cheap price a few years ago, but I don't think I picked any up as I wasn't interested in them...

Yes, really. And yes, they were cheap in Skærbæk, like 25 DKK or something, but I didn't get any either.

Hi Rolli

I would like to buy:

2 x Admiral Yularen

1 x Stormtrooper Sergeant

2 x Martian manhunter

2 x Ghost polybag

Is that okay?

Morten

Quarryman, I have two of those boat hulls but they have the CityLine stickers on them. One is in perfect condition as it was mine and built once whereas the other was acquired used. If this is any help to you please let me know.

Rolli: I can provide you with Twitch and your mother with a tribal warrior. And I have some LotR/Hobbit torsos too, should be able to provide you with at least a couple of Haldir torsos and I have several Beorn torsos also, not sure about the exact numbers I have spare of those since I haven't sorted and counted that bag yet. :blush:

If there would be some spare torsos for me I would be interested too :grin:

Quarryman, I have two of those boat hulls but they have the CityLine stickers on them. One is in perfect condition as it was mine and built once whereas the other was acquired used. If this is any help to you please let me know.

That sounds great, what do you want for them?

If there would be some spare torsos for me I would be interested too :grin:

Guess I'll have to sort that bag then then.. :blush:

What I do know that I have though is a gazillion Beorn torsos, and lots of The Lego Movie Blacktron fan torsos, if anyone for some reason wants those.