Vedauwoo

[SR - FB 4] A wonderful machine!

Saga of the Sea Rats, Volume 1: Piraat Rhys in Bastion

Previous: The father and the son...

Next: Casualties of the storm...

OoC: This is my 4th freebuild, if you are not a Sea Rat please mark whether you vote for/like :thumbup: this build! Thankie Proudly!

|~+=@&@=+~|~+=@&@=+~|~+=@&@=+~|

Log Entry

Capt. Rhys Flaidd DeTaillefer

Bastion, Day 148

License type: Artisan (small)

An afternoon thunderstorm prevented me from heading out of town yesterday to visit Vos' friend....but that worked out for the best...

24031437349_04a82a6b66_c.jpg

Zubarev Distillery - near Bastion by Christopher Briggs, on Flickr

His name is Yuri Zubarev....and he operates a rather fine distillery.....fermenting the local cane to a delightfully smooth rum...

24399256655_d2a742c80f_c.jpg

Keeping things clean by Christopher Briggs, on Flickr

I'm in luck because, today, he's pouring some free samples!

24316785391_49c3b1aa7d_c.jpg

Pouring some samples by Christopher Briggs, on Flickr

Many of the locals have come out to take part....

23771051764_ab2afc90ea_c.jpg

Thirsty Crewmen by Christopher Briggs, on Flickr

The "Still" is a remarkable piece of equipment....

24316787081_1e92977155_c.jpg

Distillery equipment by Christopher Briggs, on Flickr

Between this guy and Tuinstra....I think we might be able to make some

23771054874_1046949177_c.jpg

Zubarev Distillery by Christopher Briggs, on Flickr

===================================

Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to vote/like!

Edited by Vedauwoo

Really cool build, I like the machine! (and how many glasses and bottles did you dat you had? :wink:)

I just saw the glass blower and now this, wonderful! I'm in awe.

Excellent two editions to Bastion.

You might want some security around all that liquor though :D

More alcohol to smuggle :D

I can guess about future builds along this line, plantation, barrel maker ?

If you check my previous build: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=119457

You'll see an liquor/ale merchant in the streets :D :D

Excellent design.

Really cool build, I like the machine! (and how many glasses and bottles did you dat you had? :wink:)

On my very first LUGbulk last year, I ordered 250 bottles....lol

Sweet roof. Both the underside and the gable. I can't figure out how your distillery works, but I am more than willing to taste your product :) :thumbup:

Edited by Sir Stig

Sterling build with that distillary; deserves a hearty thumbs up :thumbup:

That lovely technology seems ahead of its time. There be time travellers? pirate_laugh2.gif

Is transparent aluminum in use there? :p

Oh that is neat! am I too late for a free sample?

bit of a rum enthusiast...

Edited by kurigan

Neat idea, that machine looks quite impressive. Great job on the minifig posing as well! :thumbup:

Edited by Elostirion

Very nice build Ved, great work on the machine (I really like the trans-clear and gold accents everywhere!), and the pillars and roof are excellent as well! thumbup.gif The Nexo Knights shields are used very well too, and those crates of bottles are really cool! pirate_wink.gif The one thing which I would suggest doing is tiling the dock and doing something or other with the water - especially so close to the very clean and neat machine area, it does look quite plain pirate_classic.gif

Good to seee all those "father and son´s" bottles get to fullfill the very porpose of theirs.

This machine is kinda awesome, if one drinks to much from the destillery, one would surely think it was the work of an alchymist.

Another nice build from you ! pirate_classic.gif

That destillery is brilliant and very fitting for the setting. I am loving the machine itself, and the roof is looking sweet - I wonder if that technique could be used for the outside roof too... pirate_blush.gif

There are so many nice details, like the small golden horn in the bottle to show he is pouring, and I chuckled when I saw the one guy who came for a free taste with two BUCKETS! pirate_laugh2.gif

I agree the water and docks looks a little plain compared to the wonderful details of the destillery itself. You have shown the life on the docks very well.

I approve! pir_laugh2.gif

Fabulous build my friend. I like the towering structure and yes, ze machine, she iz wonderful! *urp* Actually it looks a bit modern but who cares... it's a brilliant design with the gold and trans-clear parts. The shields are a neat idea and I did indeed spot the grey of the curved ceiling in the first pics. I like the rows of sparkly clean bottles; let's hope they don't get overly aggressive with that broom and dust them all up. The activity is nice, but those "thirsty crewmen" are after more than a sample... I mean, after he's downed two whole buckets he won't be walking out on his own two feet no matter how "delightfully smooth" the rum is! Great idea and a job well done. Of course I approve. Bottoms up!

Excellent build!!! So many great techniques!!!

Approved for sure!! (If you need a distributor in Eslandola, let us know! MAESTRO has the right connections pir_laugh2.gif )

Excellent machine, and great details such as the liquid pouring between the bottle and the glass!

:thumbup: