soccerkid6

AoM: Storehouse: Phase 2: Daydelon Warehouse

This was a really fun build, that let me try a few new things: mainly the curved roof design, and using the new lavendar leaves. The crane and doors actually work, and the posts of the dock go down into the ‘ice’. There’s a full interior as usual. You can see tutorials for both the lower roof, and curved roof.

The city of Daydelon has many warehouses, most are equipped with a crane, and large doors on the second floor for easy unloading of cargo. In the summer, boats are harbored at the dock, but the winters of Mitgardia are so cold, that carts and wagons can be driven on top of the ice.

overview-121.jpg

angled-23.jpg

crane-2.jpg

back-c.jpg

See more pictures on my website, here.

Feedback always appreciated :classic:

Wow ... Arent you a busy FOL. Yet another MOC with your own style to it.

Love the rounded roof. And i also love the fact that you keep the architecture the same.

Already mentioned how i feel about your ice edge texture technique. :tongue: ( :wub::wub: )

If anything your interior could be improved. But dont get me wrong.

The overall impression from the last three builds ive seen from you are just stunning !

If you worked a bit more on the interior, i would give you god like status ! :laugh:

Once again another MOC from you i will be thinking of for ages ! :thumbup:

Wow ! That's kinda big warehouse ! Seeing this build quality and greatness, I am asking what you will build for Phase 3 !? The roof techniques are great ! Thank you to share the tuto with us.

As already said, I really like the brown dark brown mix :thumbup: . Also the shaping of the roof looks impressive. I'm not sure what kind of bush these light purple leaves should represent, but they somehow work for me - it brings some colour to it, but isn't too distracting for the rest of the build.

For advice, I think it would have been cool to see more colours in the interior. Right now we only have a very small spot of orange and a little bit green. With all the different food pieces LEGO produces, you could have brought a lot of shiny colours in this interior.

Both those roofs look really good as does the woodwork all around. Great use of those front bending mixel teeth for snow! Nice interior as well and the lavender bush/tree adds a great dash of color!

Ow man, I just love everyhting about this, the curved roof, the woodworks, just awesome

Thanks Tomsche!

Wow ... Arent you a busy FOL. Yet another MOC with your own style to it.

Love the rounded roof. And i also love the fact that you keep the architecture the same.

Already mentioned how i feel about your ice edge texture technique. :tongue: ( :wub::wub: )

If anything your interior could be improved. But dont get me wrong.

The overall impression from the last three builds ive seen from you are just stunning !

If you worked a bit more on the interior, i would give you god like status ! :laugh:

Once again another MOC from you i will be thinking of for ages ! :thumbup:

Thanks, the interior was fairly basic this time, as Simon suggested below, some more colorful food items would probably have been good.

Wow ! That's kinda big warehouse ! Seeing this build quality and greatness, I am asking what you will build for Phase 3 !? The roof techniques are great ! Thank you to share the tuto with us.

Thank you, and probably a bigger warehouse :grin:

I'm super envious of your Lego-woodworking skill! Great curved roof too!

Thanks LV!

As already said, I really like the brown dark brown mix :thumbup: . Also the shaping of the roof looks impressive. I'm not sure what kind of bush these light purple leaves should represent, but they somehow work for me - it brings some colour to it, but isn't too distracting for the rest of the build.

For advice, I think it would have been cool to see more colours in the interior. Right now we only have a very small spot of orange and a little bit green. With all the different food pieces LEGO produces, you could have brought a lot of shiny colours in this interior.

Thanks Simon, that's a good suggestion :thumbup:

Gorgeous wood work.

Both those roofs look really good as does the woodwork all around. Great use of those front bending mixel teeth for snow! Nice interior as well and the lavender bush/tree adds a great dash of color!

Thanks Kai!

That curved roof is pretty dang cool! Awesome, awesome build.

Thanks Graham :classic:

The curved roof is amazing! Great work, love the little details you put into it too.

Thanks!

Edited by soccerkid6

You're really in a building roll! That roof is just awesome, the lake and rockwork are great, the front of the building is very Nice... And you managed to include an interior!

Also, keep giving us these great tutorials please! I already used the one for rockwork, and will defenitely use these two too!

Edited by TitusV

Mindblowing!! I really enjoy This one!! Some great details and as always lovely interior! Right now I'm working on a build with interior like you do! You are truly an inspiration for me!

Excellent shaping of the building and of course the landscape as usual :classic:

Fantastic build, Isaac! The woodwork is of course great, and I also really like the snow.

Cool use of those curved RB slopes on the end of the roof too! :thumbup:

You're really in a building roll! That roof is just awesome, the lake and rockwork are great, the front of the building is very Nice... And you managed to include an interior!

Also, keep giving us these great tutorials please! I already used the one for rockwork, and will defenitely use these two too!

Thanks Titus! And I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying the tutorials, I plan to keep on making them :classic:

Amazing! You're one of the few builders who can consistently build, not only awesome exteriors, but interiors as well. Bravo friend!

Thank you :blush:

Freakishly impressive - your woodwork is truly inspiring.

Thanks Andrew!

Absolutely amazing! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mindblowing!! I really enjoy This one!! Some great details and as always lovely interior! Right now I'm working on a build with interior like you do! You are truly an inspiration for me!

Thanks dG, and that's an amzzing thing to hear, considering how much of an influence you've been for my building style over the years :sweet:

Excellent shaping of the building and of course the landscape as usual :classic:

Thanks Gideon!

Wow, you really got the knack on these winter builds. i do love the ice below the pier.

Thank you :classic:

Nice warehouse, i like the woodwork with the 2x2 barrels !!

Thanks, I had just enough barrels to do the posts :laugh:

Fantastic build, Isaac! The woodwork is of course great, and I also really like the snow.

Cool use of those curved RB slopes on the end of the roof too! :thumbup:

Thanks LJ, this was my first time using those neat curved slope/arch things :classic:

That curved roof is fantastic! :wub:

Thanks!