CopMike

DC Super Heroes - 76052 Batman™ Classic TV Series - Batcave

have I missed something here? what new BvS sets? there's 3 available already on Lego.com so either Argos are way behind the times here, or there's more sets to come - which is it?

Argos, Tesco, Amazon UK etc etc don't seem to have the new sets yet where as they are all readily available to buy in Lego stores or their website.

Had to seriously chuckle when I saw this set ... fantastic!

Hope Batman has his Bat-utility belt ...

Edited by iang

A definite must! But should I get 2? I'd like to get one just to have mint and sealed. But if I were to build one...

You could probably buy a second and make a profit from it immediately by selling the figures individually then selling the build on. Or even splitting the build into Batcopter, Bike, Batmobile and then the cave itself. The building will probably be worth over £100 on it's own. Sell the vehicles on and then the figures and you're very much in the black on it...

Haven't really read this topic much yet as I didn't have much to say on it other than what I said in the '2016 DC Sets'. I was wondering when the release date of the Mr.Freeze minifigure is?

Haven't really read this topic much yet as I didn't have much to say on it other than what I said in the '2016 DC Sets'. I was wondering when the release date of the Mr.Freeze minifigure is?

It's expected to be a special polybag released with the Batcave set.. although not sure if it's expected to be VIP release or something? I think they did the same sort of thing with the Helicarrier where they gave out The Winter Solider with it as a special then a few months later it was given away with orders over £50 odd. If I'm wrong please correct me anyone :classic:

It's expected to be a special polybag released with the Batcave set.. although not sure if it's expected to be VIP release or something? I think they did the same sort of thing with the Helicarrier where they gave out The Winter Solider with it as a special then a few months later it was given away with orders over £50 odd. If I'm wrong please correct me anyone :classic:

Ahh okay, well I'm sure that will be the case. I mean it does make the most sense, but Lego have been known to make some odd decisions before. :laugh:

I'm definitely getting this set, anyone have an idea of the Lego VIP release date for this set?

Edited by OmgItsNitro

I've been looking further at the photos and something is bothering me- where exactly is the batcomputer? I see a lot of "machines" with stickers on them, but to be honest I cannot recognize any of them as main components of the batcomputer. (I don't see things like the battranslator, batscanner receiver etc)

So this set hasn't been mad available for VIPs early after all. That's a shame.

Especially because the set has been spotted out in the wild: https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/44ce0l/the_batcave_is_freaking_huge/?

And now the Mr Freeze polybag has also surfaced at NYC Toy Fair.

That photo was originally posted to Reddit by a Lego store employee who was building it for the store display. He also had another post of it actually being built as well.

Holy catfish Batman! I really like this set and the minifigures, too bad I really just collect Star Wars which is expensive. Other wise I wouldn't mind having this. I really like the 60's show even though I didn't grow up in the 60's. The pricing is worse then the "assault on hoth" set.

I just popped in to the Liverpool Lego store and they have this in the stockroom but don't have any instruction for a VIP Prerelease so it's staying in the stock room until the 1st March unless they hear anything different. They've also not heard anything about Mr Freeze being a promo bag for it so unless they hear different in the next 2 weeks then it may be out later in the year.

That would be a major bummer to not get the poly when ordering the Batcave. Might be the reason to wait instead of buying the set now.

That would be a major bummer to not get the poly when ordering the Batcave. Might be the reason to wait instead of buying the set now.

Well... I've got two coming from eBay for around £5 each so If I get a third one as a promo then I'll be fine. Best to keep all bases covered just in case.

This will be the first purchase for me in almost seven years. I love it, although I would have preferred this be split into a vehicles set, and modular Batcave/ Wayne Manor.

a little disclaimer.... I have bought lego consistently over those years, but for my son who will be seven, and daughter, who is 3. I thought I was done for myself until this theme came out. I grew up on this Batman (in reruns, of course)

I'd love to see King Tut get made at some point. After the Riddler, he was my favorite villain of the show.

Well... I've got two coming from eBay for around £5 each so If I get a third one as a promo then I'll be fine. Best to keep all bases covered just in case.

Wait you got them for 5£?? Where / which seller?

To be fair... it was actually around £6.50 per figure when I've looked back at the auction. I think I offered £5 at first.

eBay seller in Mexico that had a few listed (no gun or full backpack). One eI'd seen that the poly was out at the NYTF with no real street date yet I thought it might be worth it. I'll BL the backpack parts anyway.

If it comes out a later date in the poly then I'll just sell that on.

To be fair... it was actually around £6.50 per figure when I've looked back at the auction. I think I offered £5 at first.

eBay seller in Mexico that had a few listed (no gun or full backpack). One eI'd seen that the poly was out at the NYTF with no real street date yet I thought it might be worth it. I'll BL the backpack parts anyway.

If it comes out a later date in the poly then I'll just sell that on.

Ha I think I bought from the same seller! Seemed legit as they emailed me with a pic of the figure and my address on the envelope. Still waiting for it to arrive..