Old Fishing Store – Modular creator Building

The Story

My story for this modular building was that the Old Fishing Store is based upon a Sea Front village Theme. I liked the old Fishing villages so I built this one on Lego Digital Designer (LDD). I really believe that this model could have a lot of genuine interest to fans of Modular an creator sets. This is the first of a series of modular creator buildings that I will be making.

Summary

The building consists of roughly 2160 parts and three floors: the main store, office, and lookout. I used the colors brown and sand green that gives it a realistic feeling. Four Mini-figures could be added such as a two fisherman, the store keeper, one captain. And a lot of details.

It includes:

Mini fish,

crab,

flicking hook,

starfish,

snow owl, sea gulls

Barrels,

I subited this MOC also by Lego Ideas.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/124448

post-21238-0-17120700-1452603935_thumb.png

That looks amazing! But I can't really tell how amazing, because the picture is so small. You probably weren't allowed to attach a bigger one, and that's because Eurobricks doesn't host images, so you need to upload it to an external image host like Flickr or Bricksafe, and then deeplink the images. I'd love to see more detail shots of this!

Amazing and very authentic detailed! I really hope that great building will come true someday! Well done.

That looks amazing! But I can't really tell how amazing, because the picture is so small. You probably weren't allowed to attach a bigger one, and that's because Eurobricks doesn't host images, so you need to upload it to an external image host like Flickr or Bricksafe, and then deeplink the images. I'd love to see more detail shots of this!

I am working on a accont by Flickr. You can see more at lego ideas.

A very charming build!

Thanks for the comment.

I love it. Hope Lego releases this someday.

It is still a long road to release but somedy maybe if it still get supported at lego ideas.

I am working on a accont by Flickr. You can see more at lego ideas.

I did! But I didn't realise until now that there was more than one picture :) they're still a bit small, though. Looking forward to when you get your Flickr up and running!

On another note: You've received an amazing degree of support for this! Well deserved, of course, but 8,000? You're well on your way to making this - it's only a matter of time until you reach 10,000. Congratulations, that's quite an achievement!

Edited by L@go