Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vladivus

[Frozen beyond- Cat B]- "Here be monsters."

Somewhere in the frozen North, a brave Viking from Skaljarik battles a frozen sea serpent.

24306870146_f2d88de603_c.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beastie:

24037459880_391e00afed_c.jpg

And the warrior:

24306869896_bb5efec523_c.jpg

So, a speedy entry to Cat B. My pieces/abilities don't lend themselves too well to creatures. I might try more beasties with some mixels joints.

C+C welcome!

Edit: the Viking is from Andrew Spaders town!

Edited by Lord Vladivus

I like the it. Especially the use of droid arms fits well. While it's mainly made of basic bricks it doesn't look too blocky. Only flaw for me are the eyes. From that angles in the firsst pics it looks like an innocent female beasty.

That iceberg base looks pretty sweet :wub: The beasty isn't bad at all, either, the sea serpenty looking body, is cool, and I like its numerous spikes :classic:

I feel your pain! Think I made 3 or 4 beasties before I was happy enough with mine and that one is still cute instead of evil.

The presentation of yours is really well done! Lovely base and the Viking is smart to stay away from those euhm blue big spikey things

I like it, good use of spikes for organic shaping. My only thing is I don't like the transparent blue "saber tooth" thingy. Other than that, a lovely vignette.

Cheers guys! I think I might practice more beasties.

@Jacob- I can't unsee the female eyes now! Probably should've used horns in hindsight!

@Blufiji- yeah, I wasn't sure. It might have worked if I'd used more trans-blue