KirTech LAB

[MOC] Off-Roader: Dodge T-Rex 6x6 style

Hello all!

Today I want to show you my new MOC. I’ve started to construct this off-roader after trial competition in Moscow. It’s stylized as Dodge T-Rex 6x6 but it wasn’t a target to create precise copy. It was not too simple to create bright-green body :)

27612083671_574420b35b_b.jpg

There is one XL-motor for propulsion and two M-motors for steering (independent steering for front and rear wheels). I hope I’ll test it on the real track in the next competition and now let’s watch test-drive:

More photos:

27612083611_d024bc0637_b.jpg

27686695005_63fe496df1_b.jpg

27585996582_34240fcc73_b.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Edited by desert752

Looks very cool mate, but it also looks like the suspension doesn't do much. Is this the case or does the video just make it look that way? Apart from that it's a cool MOC, it just sucks if the suspension doesn't work.

Thanks for your comment! You are right the suspension has rather small range but our competition shows that it's not the key feature :)

Really nice bodywork, and the underside view matches the beauty :wink: Does the trial competition have limits on number of motors?

I really like whats going on with your (steering) rear axle setup,.. offcourse the jerky turning is due to the absence of difs,.. which only seems to prove more so its a rigid design,.. nice!

Edited by Sylvian

I also think the rear suspension could and should be better...but that is MHO... :laugh:

I think the same ))))))))