CopMike

Register Now for Brickworld Chicago 2016 Convention

7e63a8ac-8dfc-4615-ac6c-67723cbafb18.png

New Web Site

We are excited that we have completed a relaunch of our web site. The new site provides a wonderful experience to learn more about Brickworld and register for the convention in Chicago. As part of the relaunch, we have wiped our database clean. So, your first step in registering will be to create a new account.

2016 Expansion

We have expanded the display space at the event to 100,000 square feet to allow for all displayers to have space to enjoy the show. With your help, Brickworld 2016 will be an event to remember. Register now to be a part of all of the fun!

Registration - check

Accommodation - check

Flights - check

The countdown begins ... only [too many to count] sleeps to go!

Having more display space available doesn't mean I can bring more LEGO in my suitcase

Same here, I never realised how much more parts intensive it was to reinforce a model enough for being thrown into the hold of a plane on an international flight.

Same here, I never realised how much more parts intensive it was to reinforce a model enough for being thrown into the hold of a plane on an international flight.

Are you coming to Brickworld?

Registration - check

Accommodation - check

Flights - check

2nd :sweet: !

Are you coming to Brickworld?

Hopefully, I have been really busy lately so haven't had time to finish the registration or book flights, accomodation etc. :wacko:

Edit: Yikes! MOC registration ends in a few hours!

Edit #2 MOC Registered.

Edited by BrickCurve

Hopefully, I have been really busy lately so haven't had time to finish the registration or book flights, accomodation etc. :wacko:

Edit: Yikes! MOC registration ends in a few hours!

Edit #2 MOC Registered.

We'll be happy to meet you there. We have a group that does a collaborative display every year. It's all Eurobricks members. If you want I can give you something small to contribute and you can compete for awards as part of team Eurobricks! :sweet:

Not that you would need something small. I think you're a great builder. I'm just thinking of fitting into a suitcase at this point.

And the deadline is for table requests. You can register your MOCs until May 22nd. I'm the MOC Card Coordinator. :blush:

We have some remaining room on the EB MOC table (separate from our collaborative themed display) How much space do you need?

I'm Mark, by the way. Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss anything about the convention. Or ask here and several people will be able to answer.