Rick: "Vlad, do we really have to leave? There's plenty of women on Tiberia!"

Vlad: "We've got to find land of our own. I rather think the locals have had enough of your scams, perhaps it's time to broaden our horizons! Hey, Captain!"

A Corrington Captain on the small dock turned.

Vlad: "Got a place on your crew for the world's best navigator?"

"Oh, and the chap in the brown hat's a dab hand with a mop", he added with a wink in Rick's direction.

24286295846_0b40300367_c.jpg

Couple more pics in the spoiler:

24286295886_5075f7d8c8_c.jpg

24286295876_81704344fa_c.jpg

C+C welcome!

That little rowboat looks really loaded pirate_laugh2.gif

Amazing job with the wooden structures!

That is really living the free life of a bachelor! Go down to the dock and hope someone will hire you as a navigator! pirate_laugh2.gif

I am left wondering if he actually got the position, though... and if Rick will be mopping decks for the next few months! pirate_laugh_new.gif

I like the idea of not having your own ship at the offset, but simply tapping along on one of the Royal Navy ships. Will you build that ship? And will it be one of our class 5 A ships assigned to the new world? pirate_blush.gif

Both beach, docks, and fortress is really well done, although the fort does look a bit ramshackle - gives the impression of something recently built - and in a hurry!

I thought Tiberia was a "mature" colony, but I might be wrong. pirate_tong.gif

Overall great build, Vlad!

Nice build.

I'm a bit confused about the tower and the wall

what is the 'inside' of the fort?

because the stairs from the tower are on one side (land side) of the wall, but the inside (base level) of the tower is on the (other) water side?

Bart

Edited by Bart

Nice build, the palm trees really brighten the scene up and the wooden fencing is great too!

Nice mix between the sandy terrain, the wooden structures and the vegetation :classic:

Cheers guys! All your points are taken- perhaps this is a seedier part of town, or a small settlement on Tiberia- simply a stockade around a plantation. Building in this style is quite new to me, so I'm appreciative of the pointers! I'm not sure on the ship- I'm practicing ship building as we speak, so we shall have to see where my story takes us!

A nice little place to hangout.

The compilation with the little beach, capturing the wooden fortress walls and the sea works very well.

Great work indeed. pirate_classic.gif

I like your version of stockade too! And i am eager to see someone finally mopping all these ships we see. There weren't only sailors and marines in them! Someone HAS to do the dirty job like cooking and mopping. Mopping and cooking :P

Lovely layout! The dock and fort look like they were seamlessly built into the landscape. The boat looks perfect sitting low in the water, although adding yet more cargo may not be such a good idea. The trees are really nice but the lone piece atop the tower looks out of place. I especially like the minifigs; not one looks out of place. Good work.