Sign in to follow this  
Lady K

[Challenge 3] [Cat B] [K-07] Hostile Accusations

Date: 10 Janurali 3816

Mission: Engineering: New Landing Pad, Communications Antenna, Water Extractor

Engineer's Log:

ORB and I have been on Lesser Direstan for longer than we can remember. Something strange happened........a fluxuation in the air.......we resumed work the morning after but we both feel as if we want to wear black and green and go on covert assignments instead of Peaceful Observations of this green lush planet. ORB and I can't help but feel like we are being watched, the energy in the air feels....aggressive......I can't but help feeling like those four wooden native statues are staring at us.....

24222924081_97b85da2c4_c.jpg

"Looks good ORB, last piece hammered into place. A job well done!"

24009845190_3ae18a1a45_c.jpg

Thank you Sensei Kianna. I must admit I will be glad to be off this planet....things feel wrong here. Wait, why is the grass moving by the towers?

23678597233_aa2d9b3826_c.jpg

#####*************QipQip

24279260956_0d73729e7d_c.jpg

####*******QipQipQIp!!!!!!!!

"May we be of service to you on this fine morning, my friends?"

QipQipQIpQip!!!!!!!!!

Ok, we didn't set up the water extrator and I am very sorry if it killed the vegetation..QIPQIPQIP.....No please, wait we can get a team here to clean it up.

QIPQIP!!!!!!!!#####******

24279270786_9ebe35fb09_c.jpg

"I really do feel terrible for how this has....QIP...affected you and your species...QIPQIP.***************...you don't have to get rude!

"Weapons at the ready ORB...."

I am always ready my Sensei, except that those wooden statues are moving this way and they appear to be very angry.....

24009815360_54210cf1fa_c.jpg

"We can take them ORB....."

This is a remake of my 'Peaceful Observations". Here is the MOC sans figs.

23677160934_a8483255a7_c.jpg

Thanks for looking, hope you like it.

The foliage here is fantastic! Amazing how well the scatter technique looks! Very nice trees too and the base itself is super cool! :thumbup:

That is incredibly massive. You certainly win the award for most "up-sizing" from the original! It looks like you have more vegetation than I do parts in total. :laugh:

What an incredible build, and nice to see you posting in AG again.

WOW!!! :drool: :drool: :wub_drool:

Thanks. :sweet:

Holy Hell that's fantastic!

Thank you. :sweet:

Wow that's massive and brilliant. Nice work...taking that thing apart is going to take some serious patients.

-D

Thank you. I made it modular so I really had no idea how big it was going to be till it was assembled on the table. :sweet:

The foliage here is fantastic! Amazing how well the scatter technique looks! Very nice trees too and the base itself is super cool! :thumbup:

Thank you. I wanted a deeper foresty floor so I just dumped a case of three stem grass pieces on the table and then sculpted the landscape with the orange and red leaves. :grin:

Wow....speechless.

Thank you. :sweet:

That is an awesome remake! You have a lot of leaves and grass pieces!

Thanks. It was a lot of fun to build. We have many builders in our house, so we have some large resource boxes to share for things like this. :laugh:

That is incredibly massive. You certainly win the award for most "up-sizing" from the original! It looks like you have more vegetation than I do parts in total. :laugh:

What an incredible build, and nice to see you posting in AG again.

Thank you, it is nice to have the time to build again. I built it modular so it could be up-sized more easily, although I had no idea I was going to go this big when I started it. :grin:

Wow, this is beautiful - I really like the intricate tiling on the path and platform.

Thank you. I have been wanting to use those pieces for awhile now. :sweet:

Dang.............. I'm speechless.

Thank you, glad you like it. :sweet:

The judges awarded you 9 points.

Thank You. :blush:

Wow. This thing is massive. It'll be a pain to clean up though. :laugh:

Thanks. It was fun to build and clean up. :laugh:

Edited by Lady K