Maxim speaks the gospel here. :)

I will add that a galleon would typically fall in the larger classes. Probably a 4 or 5, as galleons are rarely small. For a smaller ship of similar period, we would probably be talking a caravel or carrack. But then again, if you can build a smaller galleon type vessel, no one will stop you! :)

7 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

What class does a Galleon Fall under? I've been refitting an old MOC I did for BoBS and I'm not sure where a Galleon falls on the scale. Does 3A sound accurate? Or 3T1?

The stated ship types are just suggestions. To determine the class it's more important which characteristics your vessels has. 

I have a galleon that is a class 5A. But there also galleons that are Trade ships. 

And although in the overview junks are a class of its own, you could build junks for any class and purpose.

If you're going for an A class it's easy. Just make sure your vessels can carry the required amount of cannons. And for a class T I would say look at an armed ship of the same level and leave the cannons out. So e.g. a 4A ship has a minimum size to carry its 12 guns. And a 4T should then have the same size, but without that amount of cannons, since it needs the space for cargo. 

44 minutes ago, Vedauwoo said:

Does this list reflect the latest "updated" ship stats and classes?

No, all active and licensed ships are listed in the monthly summary. Sadly no images included, you'll have to click on the links for the threads. More about ships here.