King Fernando-Augusto VII was furious. He was pacing down his study, while thinking about the person who made him furious.

24224717646_e356837c18_c.jpg

King Fernando's study by kabel

The reason he was so angry, was Elysabeth of Drondil. He tought he had made a fine deal with MAESTRO, that everything would come right and that he could play them out against the other Trade Companies. He even promised them a colony, on his own island. And now it turned out that he had estimated wrong. She had just dissapeared!!! Then someone knocked on the door.

"Enter!"

-"My King, a letter for you..."

"From who?"

-"Elysabeth of Drondil, my King..."

---------------

Elysabeth took a deep breath. The salty air made her calm down. The King had asked her to show him her fealty. The problem was, that she had already done so once, with words. And she knew that saying the words again would not change anything. So she needed an action to prove it. That was exactly what she had done. After leaving the study, she was gone to the captain of her ship. They left the day after, and 17 days later they found what she was looking for. A new island, not claimed by anyone. She had left her crew to built up a settlement, and gone to the highest point in the surroundings.

She took another deep breath. Then she screamed: "Hereby I, Elysabeth of Drondil, claim this Island in name of the King, Fernando-Augusto the seventh, and call these archipel the Margot-Isles!!! Let everyone doubting my fealty look to these isles, given by me to the King himself, not to MAESTRO, to do with as he sees fit. Let everyone saying we're not woth his trust look to this isles, named after what us binds, namely his daughter, and doubt no more. FOR KING AND COUNTRY!!!" And with a great swing, she planted the Eslandolan flag in the soil of the King's new island.

24214973521_abce3b2c72_z.jpg

24214978021_fed6779ba7_z.jpg

--------------

Back in Terelli, King Fernando-Augusto VII, King of Eslandola, Pin Holli, Berelli and the Margot-Isles, laid down the letter, took a sip from his apple-cider and smiled...

--------------

My answer on kabel's build, hope you guys like it! In this build, I used all 4 rock-techniques I know, and it went fairly well I think! Thanks to Adair and SK for their techniques!

Additional images:

23670662953_5f19a5579a_z.jpg

23670662373_a0132a9368_z.jpg

24297529105_8696c54f9b_z.jpg

23670670163_a0ddf5f126_z.jpg

23929659179_8491cf286d_z.jpg

23929658669_be4ac5a1cf_z.jpg

23669263204_890516e899_z.jpg

Edited by TitusV

The king is delighted by the news he's recieved from Elysabeth of Dondril!

This is a really cool landscape moc there Titus. Great rock techniques and good application of foliage! Definetely one of your best yet! As for the photography, let's say: better pirate_wink.gif

Very nice rock, with a suitable amount of vegetation on top of it :classic:

Great landscaping, and really nice answer to Kabel's build! pirate_laugh2.gif

I suppose though, that one has to be careful what one says to Elysabeth, if she is so prone to dramatic action! pirate_tong.gif

Great build Titus, one of my favorites from you so far - the slanting rock looks really good! thumbup.gif

Excellent landscaping Titus, the rockwork is really nice! - but then, you can hardly go wrong with rock arches! Good work with the vegetation and posing as well, though I do think the water would be improved with a bit more rhyme or reason pirate_wink.gif

...Back in Terelli, King Fernando-Augusto VII, King of Eslandola, Pin Holli, Berelli and the Margot-Isles, laid down the letter, took a sip from his apple-cider and smiled...

I take it that the king doesn't even think An Tolli (it's An Holli and An Tolli, not Pin, btw) and Nellisa are his anymore, eh? pir_laugh2.gif

That's a very nice rocky outcrop and the arch is wonderful. Covering it with plants gives it a colorful look - I suppose it gets a lot of rain to grow so well there. The upward slope gives it a commanding presence, so it's no wonder she chose to plant the flag there. Good work.

Very nice rockwork! It's great watching you improve so quickly! Keep it up!

The rock and the greenery are awesome. I am definitely learning a lot from looking at everyone's builds. I also like the female main character. It adds a different perspective. I also appreciate the story line.