Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Killing the Dead Contest Entries

OK, here we go...

INTRODUCING SKELE-GO !

Do YOU have a Skeleton problem in YOUR town?

02.jpg

Don't know what to do?

03.jpg

Then Skele-Go can help you!

04.jpg

Each Skele-Go unit is fully portable and can be delivered to you within a matter of days from our depot.

The Skele-Go unit is a fully compact self-contained Disintegrator cabinet. Simply insert your Skeleton inside the Skele-Go cabinet and close the door!

07.jpg

Activate the first of the two-stage Skele-Go disintegration process...

09.jpg

And watch as Skele-Go makes your problem disappear!

10.jpg

Phase two of the Skele-Go process sees the final disintegrator beams eradicate your pest forever!

15.jpg

And it is all over within minutes!

16.jpg

Well, whaddya think?

Go HERE for the full set of pix.

Dr. S.

Edited by Doctor Sinister

Hey, second poster! Cool, I finally get something done quickly! X-D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the lands the Crown nation rules over and has fought in for the last year, one distinct question continues to surface:

Great job to both our contestants so far! They're bother very creative! Nice intro Dr S., is that skeleton urinating on those flowers? X-O :-P And Grevious, it's nice to see a reference to your reviews. *y* Anyway, here's my contraption, or rather, method of destroying skeletons. It appears the use of heat has a popular method so far, and if that extremely hot object were to crush the skeleton, well, I'd say he'd be pretty dead. X-D

Here's an overview of the vig. Sorry for the grainy pics, camera phone. :-| :-/

skellie-kill_1.jpg

That meteor took me a while to make, in fact it was the part that took the longest to make! I had to borrow all my trans-orange pieces and flame pieces from my displays for this! >:-( :-P

skellie-kill_2.jpg

A little foliage, some rocks, oh, and the chained down skellie, he ain't goin' no where! >:-)

skellie-kill_4.jpg

A shot of the battlements I'm standing on, summoning a meteor from the heavens with my Flailing Flame Staff. :-D

skellie-kill_5.jpg

A closer shot of the vig, giving more detail. Kind of. I need a new camera...

skellie-kill_6.jpg

~Peace

Ok, so the question is "How do you kill a Skellie?"

To me it's only a matter of translation:

"How do you kill a Skellie?" = "How do you get rid of a bag of bones?"

Here's the answer:

killaskellie_008.jpg

Give them to your dog!

More pics here.

LuxorV

Edited by LuxorV

Okie here's my entry !!

I wanted to stay in the Castle theme and wanted to have a sweet dismemberment so let the horses do their job >:-)

kill_a_skell_01.jpg

kill_a_skell_04.jpg

kill_a_skell_05.jpg

The skellie is nicely attached and ready to end up in pieces !!

kill_a_skell_02.jpg

Looks like our friend here couldn't wait to get a piece of him :-D

kill_a_skell_03.jpg

Enjoy !!

Kill a skellie On !!

*yoda*

Another great contest idea, Hincks! ;-)

Anyway, here's my entry. I call it 'Heaven, Hell and Earth'.

The skeleton's mode of death is pretty simple really: stabbed by a mythological sword weilded by an orc/troll/goblin thing. :-P But after dying, the skeleton's ghost/spirit ascends to Heaven. There, the skeleton ghost meets the one and only, the Alpha and Omega: God! But God's not happy, so he smites the skeleton. From there, the skeleton will fall deep in Lucifer's firey pits of Hell! Muhahahaha! *skull*

The tree was really for support, but I still really like it. It looks cool, and can be interpeted symbolically. How? I don't know, that's up to you! ;-)

4-16.jpg

Hell:

3-15.jpg

Earth:

2-16.jpg

Heaven:

1-16.jpg

Minifigures: God, Satan, Skeleton Spirit, Skeletons, Goblins/Trolls/Orcs :-P

5-15.jpg

Thanks guys, good luck! Oh, and here's the MOC page, as usual: ;-) http://mocpages.com/moc.php/39691

Hey Hinckley I do not know why you need to have this contest.... Beacause the answer is simple! Feed your skelli to a shark and all you problems go away (well aslong as the shark dont up chuck 8-| 8-

Edited by doug7172

Sinner was walking home to his Paddle Steamer one night after a long night of AD&D when he was attacked by four skeletons. Was he worried? Not a chance! He simply pulled out his AD&D Dungeon Masters Guide (1979), turned to page 211, and started to explain to them the way it was. But he had barely started when they screamed and threw themselves over a nearby cliff, where they shattered into a thousand pieces. "But I haven't even started telling you about what's in the Monster Manual..." sighed the disappointed walrus.

1774017211_1284a67c1f_o.jpg

1774862326_8e39b77e88_o.jpg

1774010793_d8ae794913_o.jpg

A man can tinker for years on a fancy disintegrat'n machine, or other "high-tech" mouse trap to kill a skeleton, but the most effective way around these parts is to simply throw a rope up over a tree and hang'em. Doesn't even waste a bullet!

pr2.jpg

Oh, and BTW: for those of you look'n for some other undead to put in your disintegrat'n machines and flame throwers, don't even think about it!

Here's my entry. What better way is there to kill a skeleton than by flinging a boulder on it? :-P

crushed.jpg

Note: catapult is based off a design by Bruce n h.

Okay heres mine. So how do you kill a skellie? They can put themselves back together, and can't die by getting shot or stabbed. The only way is.........(cue dramatic music)........The Process Of FOSSILISATION!

Yes, fossilisation, don't fight skellies, lead them into a tar pit or sinkhole! ;-)

Slowly, over millions of years the skellies will move to the Earth's core as earthquakes send them further! >:-)

p1190519.jpg

At first, they are rather comfy, and enjoy their time away from the "ugly ole' gramps" (the dark wizard)

(yes, they are eating iamded's head! X-D )

p1190523.jpg

But then, after a while, it gets uncomfortable, and whats left of their blood drains back into whats left of their head, making them lose whats left of the feeling in whats left of their toes!

p1190516.jpg

After that, they can barely move at all, which kind of is annoying, since the only reason they took the "ugly ole' gramp's" job of "Army of the Dead" was to get out of those stinking cheap coffins! |-/

p1190517.jpg

Until finally, they are burnt at the Earth's core, becoming one with the planet they so loved and ravaged!

Of course, there are exceptions, legend has it that the rare black skellies (the one who were black on the surface, not just burnt) have an immunity to fire, and so maybe not ALL skellies can die! *skull*

Or maybe they just do!

p1190518.jpg

And now, the REALLY REALLY REALLY old remaining survivor, can take solace in the fact that he won! :'-)

Ten seconds before he died of old age! Oh, and Batbrick is there for some reason to! *wacko*

p1190529.jpg

Brickshelf gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=282058

Hoped you liked it! :-)

I AM FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

Well, here's mine:

Sick and tired of skeleton invasions?

1skelliesattackpr2.th.jpg

Then Why not hire the mafia? :-D

2themafiagm6.th.jpg

The mafia catch a skeleton and tie cement blocks to his feet, ready to throw him off the bridge...

62364055gr0.th.jpg

"Tell Uncle Paulie.. dat dat skeleton.. will be sleepin' widda fishes tonight..."

94847581bn4.th.jpg

85839481vp4.th.jpg

Under the river lies the other victims of the mob..

87256305qg9.th.jpg

32206436il6.th.jpg

Overlap, you say? You didn't see nutin' okay? Nutin'! >:-(

36378515tp5.th.jpg

On the other hand, you could just tell the skellie that you don't like it and you'd like him to stop it.. :-$

9stopitidontlikeitgt6.th.jpg

:-D :-D :-D

Here is my version of a skellie grinding-killing facility...courtesy of Jocko Industries. Hinckley had NOTHING to do with this...I didn't even let him look while I toiled away in his warehouse of LEGO. This is my first competitive vig! Hope you all like it. And don't worry, this won't happen again soon, so if I win, I will stop competing until the next time Hinckley has a birthday.

jocko_skelly_kill01.jpg

Note how difficult it is to get out once Jocko pushes you in!

jocko_skelly_kill02.jpg

Slip sliding away...

jocko_skelly_kill03.jpg

No bones about it, he's about to get ground up! Or down...

jocko_skelly_kill04.jpg

Oops. He's gone to pieces.

jocko_skelly_kill05.jpg

Let's just say we'll be patenting this skellie killing machine...it's that good!

jocko_skelly_kill06.jpg

OK ladies, here is my first attempt on a vignette! It's a little bit bigger than I wanted it to be, but I had the idea of an assembly line, so... *skull*

Reaper Industries Inc.

overviewin3.jpg

Anyone could shred a skellie - even your grandma - but no one could turn it into such a highly profitable business as "The Boss" does.

Smaller: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2308/180041...12ca65a.jpg?v=0 (for first pic)

1800397192_463f4429b8.jpg

Founder and chairman of Reaper Industries Inc.; Inventor, manufacturer and distributor for the new mage staffs called "Blasters". Reaper: "This is going to be a topseller! It enables everyone to use some magic... this will surely please our shareholders... harharhar!"

1799557121_ec75caa77e.jpg

This assembly line is easy to operate. One of your minions just has to dump a skellie into the shredder and the production process will start automatically! Use protective wear: sawdust and shrapnels could hurt you or your eyes!

1799556925_f44988f56f.jpg

The white skellie material is beeing painted black during the process, other colors might be available at a later date. CEO Reaper: "People can have our advanced zap-conjurer's wand in any colour - so long as it's black."

1799557503_8e69ff7b74.jpg

Money makes the world go round - and The Boss still scares some of his employees as they keep on hunting down those poor skellies (or let's now speak of them as basic material).

1799558033_e4fe69a644.jpg

The Boss, his staff and three of the basic materials. Some members of the staff look like they're having fun - others however seem to be a bit scared (sooner or later they'll all end up here!).

Hope you like it (and sorry for the bad photos, I had some lighting issues here).

Edited by zz-80

Well I redid my entry,Here it is the revamped version!!

eb_entry_4.jpg

"Ok Target has been identified by my probe proceed with killing...I Mean rekilling of the skellie"

eb_entry_2.jpg

Target has been hit

eb_entry_1.jpg

Overall view

Deleted Scenes :-P

eb_entry_3.jpg

Getting whacked by a wampa!!!

Till Next Time

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

Ok Guys here we go !

How to kill a skellie? - Texas Chainsaw massacer :-D

Its called ,, The biggest little guy in the World" - short - *yoda* X-D

Hope you enjoy !

And i put *yoda* in it cause of the Title and because i don't have a sigfig :-( , but im looking for one :-)

s5030256rp2.jpg

s5030258ub0.jpg

s5030260po1.jpg

s5030262kx3.jpg

s5030263xp6.jpg

-Ayla-

Some people might say that in order to kill a skellie, you need the latest new-fangled [good word, fangled] technology like a SKELE-GO, or a Skaezer. Others might say you need to push them into a pit full of gears, or set them on fire. You mught need to pull them apart, or sic a two-headed dog on them. But I disagree. I harken for a simpler time- when all you needed to kill a skeleton was to part it up and put it in boxes. Kind of like what some people do when they buy multiple LEGO sets. It's called SkeleSorting.

killingthedead_001.jpg

See? Not that hard.

killingthedead_003.jpg

Look- barrels upon chests upon barrels upon chests of heads upon bins. And a box for weapons. We confiscate them and just leave them there.killingthedead_004.jpg

Meet the people who make SkeleSorting possible. Stacy the Happy Temp, and Demented Bob. Demented Bob says the skeletons are making threats to him and freaking him out. We digress. The skeleton's disembodied heads [thanks to SkeleSort] are making threats to him and freaking him out. We had to fire him anyway, he had no friends.

And that's how we deal with Skellies. Safe, efficient, and easy. We don't know what will happen when we need to get more barrels.

Ever get trapped by a group of skelies with your friends, ZCerberus and Mr. Phes?

And traditional weapons just ain't cutting it?!?

warthogintro2.png

Well have no fear!

Just call in a UNSC Pelican Dropship to drop off the M12 Warthog LRV.

warthogdrop.png

You'll prefer this weapon over anything you've ever used before.

Comes fully loaded with a M41 Light Anti-Aircraft Gun and a M19 SSM Rocket Launcher.

Warthog2_rampage3.png

Also, if you don't want to shoot the skelies, the Warthogs rugged frames allows you to ram skelies right into boulders with very little harm to the Warthog itself.

Warthog2_rampage2.png

Not only will skelies no longer be a problem.

You may even go searching for them for fun.

Just don't forget to bring your friends in on the fun. ;-)

Warthog2_rampage1.png

Now we have room for one more picture.

Lets get a view of the evil skelies and the now much happier Mr. Phes, ZCerberus, and me. X-D

Warthog2_friends.png

Just so ppl know, i did copy portions of another Warthog that i like A LOT from brickshelf. 8-|

The person's username is mikepsiaki and here's a link to their BS folder.

I changed mine a lot due to brick limitations and construction preferences.

Hopefully it's ok. :-$

Edited by phred

Here's my entry, delayed because of camera problems (my batteries ran out 5 times when taking photos! :'-( )

I took "How do you kill a skellie?" literally. How do you kill something that's alive? You make it dead. How do you kill something that's dead? You make it alive.

Deep underground in a caring but mad king's torture chambers, new sounds ring out.

skellie1.jpg

The sounds of a few very generous peasants willingly donating various body parts to a good cause.

skellie2.jpg

All sorts of ointments are used to preserve the stripped flesh and, of course, replacement limbs are given.

skellie3.jpg

The flesh, organs and fluids are passed on to another minion, who carefully attaches them to a captured, once rampant, skeleton.

skellie4.jpg

Great dollops of flesh; spleens hanging from the rafters; cauldrons of blood - it's tough work.

skellie5.jpg

Eventually you end up with a new human, ready to be put to labour in a deep pit to amend for its skeleton's wicked deeds. Also you get a lot of mutilated peasants and phsycologically insane soldiers. :-X

skellie6.jpg

Enjoy!

Edited by Cap'n SlyOwl

Do you have a skellie problem?

The Dwarfs-Skellie-Killing Company can help you!

(Click on the images to enlarge)

bilderfoto003le9.th.jpg

bilderfoto002vx5.th.jpg

bilderfoto005uw0.th.jpg

bilderfoto006iv0.th.jpg

bilderfoto009kc6.th.jpg

"Thanks for killing the skellies"

P.S. That

Edited by MasterKenobi

So, here's my entry for this very funny contest :-D

Skellies are not welcome in Bikini Bottom either, so our favourite sponge has to save the day X-D

eb-_skellie-_contest_001.jpg

eb-_skellie-_contest_002.jpg

eb-_skellie-_contest_003.jpg

eb-_skellie-_contest_004.jpg

eb-_skellie-_contest_005.jpg

eb-_skellie-_contest_006.jpg

Poor burned skellie.... well, not really. :-D

Edited by Lego-Freak

Ok so just before the deadline i give you my vig:

So how do you get rid of a skelie? Well to me it's simple skelies belong in the ground, so here we have DR F. and his monster returning...err volunteer test subjects back to the earth.

dscn0815.jpg

The monster does the digging and the lifting.....

dscn0816.jpg

Whilst the good DR makes sure no life is left in the skelies.....

dscn0817.jpg

With all those skelies the DR has been very busy........

dscn0818.jpg

How do you kill a skellie?

Sword? Nah, too old fashioned.

Blaster? Nah, too high-tech.

But, how do you kill something as evil as an undead skeleton?

Simple. Show it the only thing more evil than itself- a lego ice cube tray. :-D

undead_058.jpg

undead_060.jpg

undead_062.jpg