Sign in to follow this  
CelesAurivern

[COR-FB] Miranda's Emporium of Many Wares

"Welcome to the Emporium of Many Wares!"

My name is Miranda and I'm the proprietress of this humble little trade house by the port of Bellson, Corrington.

Our motto is "if it exists on the market, we can get it for you".

Our business has only been steadily improving since we embarked on this enterprise five years ago.

Other rival tradesman, jealous of our success, often assert that we fence black market goods.

All lies and absolutely slander, of course. The nerve of these people! I pay them no heed at this moment, but some day...

The reality is that much of the success is owed to the generosity and influence of my kind benefactor, Lord Whitegate.

My mother worked as a maidservant in the Whitegate Estate for as long as I could remember.

His lordship treated us very well; much better than the average servant, if you asked me.

And through that grace, I had the privilege to have received an education, alongside his youngest son, Leonard, who is two years younger than myself. We practically grew up together.

When my mother passed on from consumption, five years back, his lordship offered me an opportunity to strike it out on my own.

He provided me with the capital and the contacts necessary and well, here we are today.

Emporium001.jpg

Welcome to the Emporium! And what can we get for you this fine day, good sir?

Emporium002.jpg

Perhaps we could interest you in some fine tools, both sharp and blunt?

Emporium003.jpg

Vinegar, you say? Yes, we have some stock in the back. You've brought your own bottle then?

Very Nice idea, and i especially like the roof and the way everything is crammed into the little shop!

Oh great idea ! Nice shop !

You even have apples ! That is great ! There is really anything you want in this emporium !

One wonders why Lord Whitegate has bestowed such grace upon you.... pirate_wink.gif

Nice little shop - is it meant to be seaside, or is the blue baseplates merely for background? It could almost look as if it is a shop you would sail directly up to in your rowing boat! It will be interesting to see what adventures will befall the emporium!

While I am far to new here to bid you welcome, I will do it anyway! Welcome to BoBS! pirate_laugh2.gif

Nice little shop - is it meant to be seaside, or is the blue baseplates merely for background? It could almost look as if it is a shop you would sail directly up to in your rowing boat! It will be interesting to see what adventures will befall the emporium!

The location of the shop is quite near the port, though it's not overlooking the sea.

And yes, the baseplates are a makeshift background. (still in the packaging!)

Don't have enough parts to construct actual buildings, so it's just small structures here and there :p

That's a nice little shop and a good assortment of supplies. The smooth and angled roof is very good. Perhaps the fish should go in the big barrel though... I understand it's sitting on the base for photographic purposes, but I like the idea of a little shop where you could moor your boat, do some shopping, and row away.