Legopard

My Tree House

Hello,

With so many great winter creations in the last weeks, it's feels a bit frosty on EuroBricks.

So I will try to bring you a bit spring feeling with my newest creation: My Tree House

24125168792_a961ec29f5_z.jpg

Tree houses always had something magical for me.

The symbiosis of the home and the nature has something very idyllic and charming. I wanted to reflect this peaceful atmosphere and the feeling of security in tree houses in my build. Also I had the chance to try my hands on a bigger tree and the challenge to build it sturdy enough so it holds the home.

23604976764_f5432b5806_z.jpg

I'm glad Oscar posted his amazing roof technique before I build my tree house. It's so great, I had to copy that. Thanks for your inspiration, Oscar!

23864872919_c206f88cc8_z.jpg

To give the tree a sturdy base I build its roots and a bit of the surrounding landscape.

24214237835_d7b320395b_z.jpg

I hope you like it!

Jonas

I clicked the link, with fairly low expectations of a naff tree with a platform for a treehouse, how wrong I was!

Awesome detail, lover the way you've built the ladder. Not to mention all the different angles you've achieved with the leaves on the tree. quality build

WOW....this is so great.....the way you captured the feeling of a treehouse is magnificent! The pictures are also taken in such a perfect way.....it is perfect! Ladder....roof....the tree itself..... :thumbup:

At first sight I thougt: well, a nice tree house. But then I looked closer and there are so many clever details! The roof, the rope ladder, the bird's nest.

I wish I had a place like this when I was a kid :wub:

Incredibly brilliant. The colors work well together. The little details here and there are great. The bird's nest is neat and the telescope. Of course the ladder is creative and I even like the walls of the house itself. Very well done.

I love this and all the little details. Great roof and the tree house sits perfectly in the tree. Thanks for sharing.

Just incredible! Put this on Ideas - I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

The overall build is beautiful, and the tree itself, the bit of landscape, the look of the treehouse, the bird's nest, so much excellent use of SNOT... spectacular.

Bravo! :wub:

This is stunning in every perspective.

Buildwise, photography wise.

The tree is lovely and have some fantastic natural dimensions to it.

Your baseplate is gorgeous.

Then there is all the small details.

You blew me away with this. Such a fantastic build.

Im so loving it ! :wub:

Edited by KlodsBrik

That. Is. AWESOME!

Let us know when you're finished building it in your back yard and we'll all be right over. I'll bring the tunes and hot dogs. Who has the soda?

What an amazing tree!! I love the house too... Especially all the little details (think the bird nest is my favourite!!)

Excellent stuff!!