Rick

Expand the Winter Village Contest VI - Voting

26 had to get a vote, it's definately the first and probably last sewage treatment works we will see built from Lego.

With number 26 being the weirdest from the bunch, so he scored one point for that :-)

Really superb entries! I originally had eight possible votes (sorry 6, 10 and 11!!), but they're all just too good!! Well done to whoever wins :)

My three favourites! There's obviously whole lot of lovely entries apart from the ones I voted for, and some of them probably would have rivalled my choices for the points if it hadn't been for this sentence in the rules: "Entries should be new (never posted anywhere previously) and be similar in style to the previous official TLG releases." For me that rules out quite a lot of the entries this year, and so the ones I chose are those that, in my mind, are the best of the ones that I feel are similar in style.

That said, there are some incredible building skills on display here (not that that's a surprise!). The level of the entries is off the charts. Well done, everybody who entered - I repeatedly find that I'm very bad at building with time constraints (or any other kind of constraints), so I'm very impressed by people who can do this so well.

It was tough deciding where to give my two votes to 10 or 14. Was a lovely overall presentation and some amazing building techniques, but in the end the cider mill was just too delightful.