Sign in to follow this  
Vedauwoo

[SR - FB/Intro/SigFig] A new arrival in Bastion.....

Saga of the Sea Rats, Volume 1: Piraat Rhys in Bastion

Next: Moonraker Sail Company, Bastion

|~+=@&@=+~|~+=@&@=+~|~+=@&@=+~|

23853825889_82160e819b_c.jpg

The Piraat Rhys on Flickr

It's hard to fathom that a member of the fabled "La Noblesse" could have fallen so far from favor....

On a still Autumn afternoon, Captain Rhys Flaidd DeTaillefer entered the infamous Harbour of Bastion......

24221657015_9741728a06_c.jpg

Lady Marcia Meredyyd Plantagenet and Crewman Brit on Flickr

Lady Marcia: "I think we'll adapt to life well here....the climate is certainly preferable to Breshaun...."

Boatswain Brit: "I thought we'd never get out of that place, m'Lady.... I'm worried about the Captain....it's unfair what they did to him...to his family...to us all really..."

Lady Marcia: "Well, no use in crying over spilt mead.....we have a shipyard to establish....the materials are en route, you remember?

Boatswain Brit: Aye, M'Lady.... I, for one, am NOT looking forward to the task of unloading that bitch....if you'll pardon me Oleondese..."

He had arrived.....the prodigal child come Captain turned "Piraat Rhys Flaidd DeTaillefer" in Le Nid des Voleurs or, in Corlander, "The Nest of Thieves"

24139076091_54be62a7c5_c.jpg

Captain Rhys Flaidd De Taillefer on Flickr

========================================

Thanks for visiting!

Edited by Vedauwoo

Welcome!

Did I hear plans about a shipyard in Bastion? Great idea!

with all this ships roaming into uncharted waters trying to discover new islands, it would be unlikely if nobody broke something.

Bart

Nice intro and good sigfig !

Welcome to BoBS ! Nice to see some Pirates !

I hope I will not have to face you in some act of piracy against me...

Finally another pirate! Nice sigfig.

Is "La Noblesse" an established term here in BoBS for the Oleander nobility? In any case I like the term and think I also will use it :classic:

In character: Pirate scum! The Oleander navy will make sure you hang for your vile actions!

Finally another pirate! Nice sigfig.

Is "La Noblesse" an established term here in BoBS for the Oleander nobility? In any case I like the term and think I also will use it :classic:

In character: Pirate scum! The Oleander navy will make sure you hang for your vile actions!

"La Noblesse" was a term used to describe the Anglo-French aristocratic families that were rather intermixed....usually to keep the peace...lol So, an "adapted" real world term.....lol

Sounds like a reasonable thing to find also on the Madrice Peninsula? :classic:

If it doesn't contradict the game masters' ideas I'm going to start using the term, at least for Oleander nobility.

Edited by Gideon

Nice intro! And I absolutely adore the idea of a shipyard! Looking forward to seeing it!

Glad to have you on board!

Nice sigfig!

Welcome!

Did I hear plans about a shipyard in Bastion? Great idea!

with all this ships roaming into uncharted waters trying to discover new islands, it would be unlikely if nobody broke something.

Bart

Nice intro and good sigfig !

Welcome to BoBS ! Nice to see some Pirates !

I hope I will not have to face you in some act of piracy against me...

Very nice intro! Welcome to BoBS!

Nice intro! And I absolutely adore the idea of a shipyard! Looking forward to seeing it!

Thanks so much all for your comments!

Yes....a "shipyard"......oh dear.....what have I gotten myself into.....lol!

Welcome aboard. Nice intro and fig. May have to use your shipyard for repairs after battles. :wink:

Very nice intro, and it's good to see the Sea Rats/Pirates being represented. The last pic in particular is absolutely superb. After reading through the comments, I promise to post this reply without once mentioning the word "shipyard."

Oops!!