Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Town palace

indexed.gif B-OV-5A

Hi everybody, this is something my father and I built at the beginning of this year.

It is a residential building with a bar and a sports shop in its base floor.

palazzo_con_portico_000.jpg

The general design is by my father, I added some details and we had fun building it together *wub* .

Hope you'll enjoy it :-$

More pics here.

LuxorV

This is great, as always Luxor V! *y* *y*

I'm glad you had fun building it with your father, I have no one else but me in my life who likes lego :'-(

The design is terrific, I love the balcony and pillars.

I'll come back again as the brickshelf folder isn't public yet, but so far Batbrick gives it: *y* *y* *y*

(I'm a mutant! >:-) )

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

Hi everybody, this is something my father and I built at the beginning of this year.

It is a residential building with a bar and a sports shop in its base floor.

palazzo_con_portico_000.jpg

The general design is by my father, I added some details and we had fun building it together *wub* .

Hope you'll enjoy it :-$

More pics here.

LuxorV

That's very cool! I really appreciate seeing the older elements like the doors, antennas and pigtails mixed in with what I assume are parts of the newer Creator houses to make one great looking result!

It's also nice to hear that it was something that bridged the gap between generations, something we need more of these days.

Family Building On! *y*

Thanks both :-$

That's very cool! I really appreciate seeing the older elements like the doors, antennas and pigtails mixed in with what I assume are parts of the newer Creator houses to make one great looking result!

I can assure you I don't have any of the newer Creator sets 8-

Wow this is beautiful! Its a good size, with lots of detail from my favourite era. *wub*

The only thing i would perhaps point out as a negative, is the the grey trim. It doesn't seem to 'fit' to me.

Otherwise, *y* *y*

Amazing! This sure is one beautiful creation! The detail is superb, great job, to you and your dad! *y* *y*

~Peace

That's a quite large classic house. 8-| Cool! Your TV antennas make me jealous... Whenever I try to build with my boy I get annoyed...

That's a quite large classic house. 8-| Cool! Your TV antennas make me jealous...

Don't be jealous, else I can't tell you I have 4 of them in white and one or two trans-white >:-) ;-) . I got them long ago (I think I was 3 or 4) from a cousin of mine who was quitting LEGO :-|

Thanks for your comments :-)

LuxorV

Edited by LuxorV

Ah, the fantastic 1*4*5 double doors.

I am so glad that I have one set, yet so disappointed the latest windows/doors pack didn't have any of them

Its exactly the sort of thing I build with my daughter, even to the arches to support the floors.

Our last creation was a hospital, lol.

Jof