I love the snot solar panels, the lines from the bricks really add to the look of the ship. I like the blue, as well. Is this ship from your own imagination or is it from part of the extended universe?

Interesting choice of ship.

I really like the reversed discs on the front for greebling and the cleanness of the snot design, with the cannon fuselage on the interior of the wings!

I'm not a big fan of Star Wars and I've never made good SW MOC's.

I'd say this post disproves that.

Edited by Reputator

Yes, that's fictional starfighter, some kind of fusion of TIE-advanced, TIE-Interceptor and TIE-Defender.

Thanks everyone.

For someone who isn't into Star Wars and supposedly has never made a good SW MOC, this is quite a first effort, though something tells me you're no stranger to starfighter building. This looks fantastic, I like how you've taken bits of cannon and EU TIEs to create an original design that would look right at home next to Defenders and the like. The rounded cockpit is probably my favorite part, but the weaponry looks great too, and I like the nod to the chopped wings of the TIE Aggressor(that allowed it's rear cannons to clear the wings, yours appears to be for the pilot's visibility).

I'm not a big fan of Star Wars

Get out.

Just kidding. :tongue: That looks great! Do you have any instructions?

Thanks again. Yes, that's isn't my first starfighter. I don't know why, but I just avoided building Star Wars related models.

No, there are no instructions, but you can see how it's build on Mecabrick's editor. I've already given a link.

No, I added a print to 6x6 dish in Blender.