DuckBricks

Nexo Knights Shield Compilation Image

4 more shields released: Anvil of Trouble, Silver Whip, Stone Burst, and Ultra Armor Activate. Took some digging to find these...

Got any screenshots?

Nice! Where did you get these?

Glory of Knighton is missing an edge, but it scanned for me. if it doesn't work for anybody, let me know. I may be able to photoshop an edge onto it.

From a Google+ community. They have a pretty big set of images, including at least 3 that don't scan on my phone yet.

https://plus.google....775541074216573

Edited by moxsapphyre

Thank you, Moxsapphyre. Your link has proven incredibly helpful.

I'm now up to 69 Powers, and I'm not sure which ones I still need. I greatly appreciate this thread, as I don't feel comfortable jailbreaking my iPhone.

I don't feel comfortable jailbreaking my iPhone.

Don't see how that will help at all...?

I have 70... Perhaps you are missing a shield? They have a handy chart up and you can tell which one you're missing.

That's actually where I got my other ones too, I was just wondering if there was another source :)

That's actually where I got my other ones too, I was just wondering if there was another source :)

That's what I figured. I noticed a couple of your shields had the same backgrounds.

here's the link to the image set that legozebra mentioned in his first post. http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/nexo-knights-power-list-incomplete/16524

I prefer having the shield #s (and names wouldnt hurt). that way I can easily figure out where the power is on the chart and whether or not I have it yet.

Edited by moxsapphyre

shield scanning

I don't remember any more, I think you start out the game with 3 units of scan energy. I haven't completed the game yet, but at level 25, your scan energy increases to 5 units ( I can't remember when I earned 4 units). The amount of energy required to scan a shield is based on that power's current star level. The amount of scan energy required is NOT related to the level of the code that you scan.

Based on your starting point, this is how much energy will be required

• faded shield (no prior scans) = 1 unit of energy
  • 0-star = 1 unit of energy
  • 1-star = 2 units of energy
  • 2-star = 3 units of energy
  • 3-star = 4 units of energy
  • 4-star = 5 units of energy

standard shields (the ones that everybody is searching the internet for) will raise your power level by 1 rank. faded >> 0 >>1 >> 2 >> 3 >> 4 >> 5

You can also generate a VR code for your friends to scan. Using these VR codes can GREATLY speed up your leveling. When you scan a VR code, your power will become the level of the code that you scan. example: if your power is a faded shield (no prior scans) and you scan a 5-star code, you will immediately have a 5-star shield power (and it will only cost 1 unit of scan energy).

If, however, the code that you scan is equal to or less than your current level, your power will only increase by 1 level.

• faded shield + 0-star scan = 1 star power
  • faded shield + 1-star scan = 1 star power
  • faded shield + 2-star scan = 2 star power
  • faded shield + 3-star scan = 3 star power
  • faded shield + 4-star scan = 4 star power
  • faded shield + 5-star scan = 5 star power

• 1-star power + 0-star scan = 2 star power
  • 1-star power + 1-star scan = 2 star power
  • 1-star power + 2-star scan = 2 star power
  • 1-star power + 3-star scan = 3 star power
  • 1-star power + 4-star scan = 4 star power
  • 1-star power + 5-star scan = 5 star power

• 3-star power + 0-star scan = 4 star power
  • 3-star power + 1-star scan = 4 star power
  • 3-star power + 2-star scan = 4 star power
  • 3-star power + 3-star scan = 4 star power
  • 3-star power + 4-star scan = 4 star power
  • 3-star power + 5-star scan = 5 star power

The great news is that if you have a faded shield and you can find the VR code for that 5-star power, you can jump directly to 5-stars using only 1 unit of scan energy.

Here's the bad news. The VR codes are marked with the maker's time zone and a timestamp. The game will know if the maker and the scanner are in different time zones and will not allow you to scan a VR code that was created in a different time zone.

The timestamp is there because the VR code is only valid for about 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, the game will tell you to "ask your friend to make another code" or something like that.

IF you want to share VR codes with somebody in a different time zone, you will need to act quickly. take a screenshot, upload/post. Be sure to include your timezone (utc offset seems fine) and make sure whoever sees your post is ready to scan right away.

mXaw4sul.png

The scanner needs to:

• exit the game completely (the game only checks the timezone when it starts) if the game is running in the background and you change time zones, the game will think it's still in your "home" timezone.
  • change his/her timezone to match the VR code maker's time zone
  • startup the game and scan in less than 3 minutes (assuming that the VR code maker can get their stuff done in less than 1 minute)

Edited by moxsapphyre