Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Sinister

COMPETITION! Design and build a household item from LEGO!

What ? I wonder why you say that :-P Its posted already :-D ;-)

*yoda*

_________

Ahh yes it has been, the dark side yoda, it clouds my vision! X-D

Anyway, great entry *yoda* , the mosaic patterns actually work really well with the rest of it! *y*

I love the design, no matter how simple (though nowhere near the utter simpleness of a box :-D )

A pen holder though eh? We should have two polls for this competition, the inspired, and the uninspired! :-P X-D

Great entry! *y*

Batbrick Away! >:-)

What ? I wonder why you say that :-P Its posted already :-D ;-)

*yoda*

...and it's better than you made out too! :-D That's a smart design. I was considering making a castle wall pen holder at first... (Black is a pain to photograph isn't it...)

Anyway, great entry *yoda* , the mosaic patterns actually work really well with the rest of it! *y*

I love the design, no matter how simple (though nowhere near the utter simpleness of a box :-D )

A pen holder though eh? We should have two polls for this competition, the inspired, and the uninspired! :-P X-D

Tks ;-) I needed to add a tiny bit of colour actually in there ;-)

That idea of both inspired and non inspired cracked me up X-D G I mean what is more simple of an idea than a box and pen holder :-P

...and it's better than you made out too! :-D That's a smart design. I was considering making a castle wall pen holder at first... (Black is a pain to photograph isn't it...)

Tks Sinner ;-) I wanted to try something less blocky than 2 rectangles and I started to add the inverted slopes for fun. I realised after that it was turning as a sort of castle which was not my first idea so I decided to expnd on that and add the castle slight feel with those cylinders instead of bricks and those "balls" on top

And yeay black is a pain to shoot |-/ You loose details because of the light and what have you !! But you catch my design nonetheless X-D

This is a fun competition hehe where even simple ideas can lead to cool MOCs and whre the vivid imagination of some members enter sweet creations that are hilarious X-D

*yoda*

Megs I didn't even know you had an account here! I love your work and thanks for posting an entry. That's really cool! *wub* (I am a bit scared of the giant beetle though! X-D ) I thought I had a good chance of winning but now I'm not so sure. :-P

Megs I didn't even know you had an account here! I love your work and thanks for posting an entry. That's really cool! *wub* (I am a bit scared of the giant beetle though! X-D ) I thought I had a good chance of winning but now I'm not so sure. :-P

Hey Sinner-Thanks for the complements :) Yes, I've got an account here-I seldom post-and haven't posted in any forums for a long time. (funny how 'life' gets in the way)

I'm happy to hear you like my work! Don't worry the giant beetle is a friendly one ;) I really dig your money-box moc!

Cheers-

Megan

I added my entry. *sweet*

~Peace

Nice entry, iamded! I love how you've got Batbrick dangling upside down in a web :-D

Seems like I'm too late... Why do I always fail to reach deadlines? :-| :'-(

You aren't too late - it was extended to the end of the month - still plenty of time!

Dr. S.

~Peace

_________

And its a very good one too iamded! *y* (You have no idea how hard it is for an archenemy to say that ;-) ) I love the key holder idea, much more inventive than mine!

I'm glad you entered the comp!

_________

Nice entry, iamded! I love how you've got Batbrick dangling upside down in a web :-D

_________

I don't :-(

_________

You aren't too late - it was extended to the end of the month - still plenty of time!

Dr. S.

Where have you been? :-P No, seriously, thanks for setting up this competition Dr.S, its a great one!

And an excellent entry to you Megs! *y* It certaintly has lots of style, and very well designed!

~Peace

...and I think it's a cool idea! I was considering making something like this myself but I already have a key rack that I don't use... :-$ Poor Batman though. :'-(

Seems like I'm too late... Why do I always fail to reach deadlines? :-| :'-(

Excuses excuses excuses. Hurry up, and it better be unique. ;-)

Poor Batman though. :'-(

_________

Actually thats me! >:-( *n*

A great entry anyway though! *sweet*

When the poll comes I'm probably gonna for Batbrick. I think storage containers aarae the most common item in the contest. Besides, I like stories.

When the poll comes I'm probably gonna for Batbrick. I think storage containers aarae the most common item in the contest. Besides, I like stories.

_______

The brainwashing Igor, she works! *skull*

But thanks zouave! *sweet*

And Sinner, don't you know that I have different coloured costumes depending on the shade of grey the area I am visiting is? :-P

Mine has a story! You must have missed it! <edits comic into entry post> X-D :-$

~Peace

Mine has a story! You must have missed it! <edits comic into entry post> X-D :-$

~Peace

:-D Thats hilarious! Sinner was right, it WASN'T me! :-D I love the marvel/universe talk, jeez, me and Batman don't look at all alike, how did you mistake us? X-D

And an excellent entry to you Megs! *y* It certaintly has lots of style, and very well designed!

Thanks Bat Brick!-your is nice too :)

-cheers-

Megan

Thanks Bat Brick!-your is nice too :)

-cheers-

Megan

_________

Thanks! *sweet* But yours is better! *y*

I forgot to compliment everyone else's entries! Or did I? Anyway, they're all very nice! I think megs' is the most unique, a very original idea! *y* *y* Great!

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Err.... Dr S.... Isn't it time for the vote?

~Peace

Smarty pants! :-P

X-D

Can't wait for voting...

~Peace

_______

But who will you vote for? 8-|

(heres a clue: its me!)

But seriously, vote for who you think is the best entry, and thanks to Doctor Sinister for this fun competition! *sweet*

To the Brickmobile! >:-)

Sooooooooo....are we done? If so, I'll think about putting a voting thread together, although I'll need someone to set up a poll yet as I'm not grown up enough. :-D

Dr. S.