Kai NRG

Settlement: Weelond, An Holli, Eslandola

1 hour ago, Drunknok said:

Three properties were licensed in Weelond just minutes ago.

I just wanted to clarify (in case you missed the rule) that you are only allowed to license 3 builds per month. 

Just now, SilentWolf said:

I just wanted to clarify (in case you missed the rule) that you are only allowed to license 3 builds per month. 

I was not at all aware of that. The license property form never mentions that, and my account balance always happily complied to all licenses I bought (i.e. took my dubloons).

Can you point me to that rule please? Found it. Still leaves me wondering why there is no "safeguard" implemented in the licensing system. How can I get my money back, and what properties will be kept?

Edited by Drunknok

Under the first header

• A builder can buy and establish three pieces of property per month. This limitation can change with rank and skills earned as the project progresses.

We obviously have a glitch in the system if it keeps allowing you to buy licenses. Or maybe this is something that can't be automated. @Phred

Edited by SilentWolf

7 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

We obviously have a glitch in the system if it keeps allowing you to buy licenses. Or maybe this is something that can't be automated. @Phred

It's something that hasn't been automated. Maybe when I'm bored and have time to focus, I'll automate it.  :grin:
Very few people build more than 3 property builds a month. When I see it, I ask them not to do it again.  :thumbup:

In the past, I've had someone else license my additional properties, or you can wait until the next month. :def_shrug: 

2 hours ago, gedren_y said:

The WTC would like to remind all sides involved that the best method of Political Upheaval is always through violent methods. And the WTC is prepared to help with either rising up against the evil order, or putting down those pesky rebels. We sell muskets, cannons, and explosives, all to the highest bidder. Additionally, we can provide mercenary support, both through are armed forces and through the creation of military installations. Wayfarer Trading Company: your solution to chaos.