Kai NRG

Settlement: Nova Terreli, Nellisa, Eslandola

This offer does not include establishment of trade organisations. Is that something to consider for the future, or would you be willing to include it in the currently standing offer?

Trade Companies provide some way of intercultural and multinational understanding and love as well - so why not? I added them, though with a lower reward (50 DBs).

This is a good idea to develop ambassies in Nova Terrelli !

As a close friend of Terraversa, being involved in Lady Cuervo rescue on the island thanks to the terraversan rebels and having sent a terraversan soccer team in Trador soccer cup, I am clearly offering my help to build a Terraversan Ambassy.

Bright colours, you said ? :excited: Be prepare for a colourful building then, my favourite ones ! :laugh:

Nellisan Taxation Law

With the emergence of trade in our ports came many challenges to the Nellisan towns, like increased crimes, pollution or wearing
of our piers. To maintain the basis for free trade that every merchant in the Brick Seas appreciates Nellisan ports for, we will from
now on collect a small harbour maintenance fee:
 > 5 DBs harbour fee per ship level, regardless of your purpose
 > 20% taxation on your cargo value
 > Eslandolan vessels will not have to pay any harbour fee, but the cargo-taxation
Please pay your fees to the harbour master when entering our ports. Local ambassadors of foreign nations may invite the mayor
of Nova Terreli to their embassy in town to negotiate favoured terms.
Currently the towns of Nova Terreli and Montario have signed the Taxation Law, yet others may follow.

signed: Isabella Elisa Fontonajo, deputy mayor of Nova Terreli

Public Announcement: The city of Nova Terreli has made a loan towards the Eslandolan Grand Ambassador Román Fontonajo. Loan sum is 3.000 DBs, the monthly interest rate is 2%. The loan will be repaid at the latest in January 619 AE, or earlier. All taxes will be paid with the return of the loan.