Kai NRG

Settlement: Nova Terreli, Nellisa, Eslandola

Settlement Name: Nova Terreli

Ownership: Crown

Mayor: Román Esteban Fontonajo - @Elostirion

Who can own property in Nova Terreli: Anyone, from any faction.

Who can freebuild in Nova Terreli: Anyone, from any faction.

Fortifications: Royal fortress.

Troops: As of Feb 5, 617, there are 190 extra troops (180 faction troops, and 10 for The Golden Nellisei) stationed here, in addition to the town militia (crew size 1 = 5 men?).

More information about the current status of Nova Terreli can be found in this post (soon).

See the Nova Terreli Index.

Please post any free-builds that take place in Nova Terreli in this thread.

If you want to license a piece of property in Nova Terreli, you must post in this thread and fill out the web form.

Note that if you are not Eslandian, your property is subject to confiscation by the crown should a dire emergency arise.

Map of Nellisa:

23977915665_1553b92846_b.jpg

...now fill out the webform and that's it right?

Bart

Yes, provided you have first submitted a free-build webform for that first build! And congrats for the first property in Nova Terreli!

Properties licensed by Nova Terreli:

Small Commerce | Elostirion | October 616 AE

Small Residence | Elostirion | October 616 AE

Medium Commerce | Elostirion | October 616 AE

Small Commerce | Phadeout | October 616 AE

General Information from the Mayor

License overview at April 25 in 616 AE:

5x Artisan

6x Commerce

4x Residence

0x Factory

1x Plantation

1x Culture

0x Education

1x Fortress

First two people to build a factory will get 15 DBs from the town bank in the following month at the latest.

There may be special offers for factory (e.g. you get 30 DBs). Those will replace this offer, not add to it.

24207948966_6fd15bc397_z.jpg

The Fontonajo Cotton Plantations in the hinterland of Nova Terreli.

Edited by Elostirion

Congratulations to Nova Terreli's new mayor, Román Esteban Fontonajo! default_excited.gif

With its rapid growth over the past few months the city of Nova Terreli has not only become attractive to many merchants but also to attackers, trying to raid the town. While the Castillo de Nova Terreli stands strong on its hill close to the city, Nova Terreli needs more defenses. A messenger sent by mayor Román Esteban Fontonajo spreads the word:

The city of Nova Terreli pays full licensing fees (50 DB) for a small fortification.

Monthly income goes to the master builder.

Please visit mayor Román Esteban Fontonajo to discuss details.

Sorry, but the offer is not valid anymore!

Counting 14 licenses and 3 freebuilds in this thread I am quite confident we have at least 70 DBs in the town bank. I can use 35 from that. If we have more licenses, there is more. I will borrow all remaining money from my own pockets, but possibly take it back next month.

Edited by Elostirion

Education, Art & Culture

Nova Terreli, by many considered the solid cornerstone of Eslandola's success in Terraversa, is not only a center of trade and hard work, but also of scholarship and culture. Prove that to the world.

Task for April:

Build and license an "Education" propery in Nova Terreli AND/OR build and license an "Art & Culture" property in Nova Terreli.

Reward:

For the first licensed property in one of the two categories the city bank will pay 20 DBs. Taking into account the first monthly income that is 100% of licensing fees! => Price has been claimed by Capt Wolf

For the first build in the other category the city bank will pay 15 DBs.

For the second build in each of the categories the town bank will pay 10 DBs each - next month (in May).

Every other property of the above licensed until the 24th of April will be rewarded with 5 DBs - next month (in May).

Every other build concerning education or art & culture built in Nova Terreli in April will be rewarded with 2 DBs - next month (in May).

To further incentivize quality a jury of me and three other people of my choice (who have not participated, so I will decide at the end of April) will select the best entry which will be rewarded with 15 DBs in May.

Limitations:

Open to members of all nations!

Multiple entries per person explicitly allowed.

License must be aquired to get the reward (else: only 2 DBs).

Deadline is 30th of April (except for the 5 DB-ones, which has 23rd).

You are not restricted to licensing them as "small". Rewards will not be higher for higher licenses, though.

You are welcome to give me a message about your planned builds and ask if anyone else has yet announced his (or even send me VIPs).

If until 24th of April in one of the categories no build has been submitted I might participate myself (before that I won't).

Even though speed is an incentive here, quality is very important for Nova Terreli. If I think your build is far under your skills ("just some hastily done crap to earn those DBs") I will decline it. Don't be afraid, I don't expect anyone to be a master builder, nor will I decline anything where I can see the effort spent into it. Just in case...

Possible scenario:

* Kabel, as a Nova Terreli veteran, builds + licenses a school (education) and gets 20 DBs.

* Bart takes the chance and builds a small opera (culture) and gets the 15 DBs.

* Capt Wolf builds and licenses a library (education) and gets 10 DBs.

* Phadeout builds and licenses a school (education) at April 22nd and gets 5 DBs..

* Bart builds and licenses a school (education) at April 22nd and gets 5 DBs..

* Faladrin builds (but does not license) a library (education) at April 23rd and gets 2 DBs.

* Brickwolf builds and licenses a school (education) at April 29th and gets 2 DBs..

* KaiNRG takes the chance to earn 10 DBs for building and licensing a small theatre (culture),

Edited by Elostirion

intruiging! And yes, a small school of sorts sounds interesting! (says the rl teacher)

Great idea here. I might have to build a small theater. pirate_laugh2.gif

Just a couple notes:

...For the first licensed property in one of the two categories the city bank will pay 20 DBs. Taking into account the first monthly income that is 100% of licensing fees!...

Properties begin to earn income the month after purchase. (Buy in April, earn rewards in May.) So you still do have to have those extra 5 DBs.

Also, just a reminder that you must have built and licensed a small Art & Culture before you can license a medium, and you must have a medium before a large, etc. Buying a medium cancels your small, and buying a large cancels your medium. (Which most of those reading this probably already know but I thought it would be good to keep in mind.