Now that I have something that I think will work, it's time for me to update you all with the progress of my TC9 entry.

The A model is mostly done (see pictures below), and the B model is in an early WIP stage (Pictures soon).

A Model

• HxWxL, 17x17x34=9826
  • Steering, HOG
  • 2 Cylinder Fake Motor
  • Rear Wheel Drive, Portal Axle
  • Snowblower Rotation
  • Snowblower Lift
  • Salt Discharge/Moving Door
  • Salt Spreader
  • Removable Blower, Cab, and Spreader

B Model

• HxWxL, 14x19x37=9842
  • Steering, HOG
  • 2 Cylinder Fake Motor
  • Rear Wheel Drive, Portal Axle
  • PTO, Front/Rear
  • Plow Lift
  • Seeder Lift
  • Seeder Spreader

24090410191_c0a2ff9b5c_c.jpg

Almost final, as I am waiting on another BL order.

24173031145_244b2a8800_c.jpg

Your critiques are welcome.

Nice idea. I like the details from the snow blower and the salt spreader. And you didn't forget the conveyor belt, amazing!

What kind of tractor will your B model be? Something like a MB-Trac?

Very nice! You captured the looks of those machines very nicely in this scale.

Are the conveyer belt, salt spreader and snowblower rotation driven by driving? Can they be disengaged?

@Pluto_MkII, the initial draft is a tractor like this with this on the rear.

@ Ludo Visser, thanks. The belt, spreader, and blower are driven by the rear wheels. They are only disengaged when they are removed.

@Pluto_MkII, the initial draft is a tractor like this with this on the rear.

Can't wait to see how you build this beauty out of the parts from your a model. Keep the good work up! :thumbup:

That A model looks awesome :thumbup: Very nice functions and details, especially blower and spreader, in this such small scale :thumbup: Liking it very much because here in Finland the real winter is starting, and we also have those machines in heavy use :classic: Here they are usually all orange like this:

IR3sk9G.jpg

but I think that green and orange color theme is much cooler :wink: Now waiting your B model, you are now one of my favorites, keep up the good work!

The A model looks awesome,. Love the little details like the wheels on the front of the plow.. the conveyerbelt is very cool,. And the finish of the model using non technic lego,. Very very nice! Proportions are also very nice,. And i love the colorscheme with the black wheels.

The B model is about done. It's not perfect: building a B model with limited parts, has been a great challenge. I'll do one more edit to it, and then I'll work on the publishing materials later this weekend.

24104822639_bc915077af_c.jpg

That looks pretty good, although the ground-clearance at the front seems a bit small for a tractor. Or is it a blade for moving ground, like in the pictures you posted before? I can't see if it can be raised or not. Is the "box" supposed to be open? I guess you don't have parts left to close it in any case :wink:

That looks pretty good, although the ground-clearance at the front seems a bit small for a tractor. Or is it a blade for moving ground, like in the pictures you posted before? I can't see if it can be raised or not. Is the "box" supposed to be open? I guess you don't have parts left to close it in any case :wink:

Yeah, the front is a plow, and can be moved. I have been working to close the box. I'm not sure it's going to happen with the parts left.

Everything is done, so I'll post when the topic is open. Until then, enjoy the

[media]

[/media] Edited by Thirdwigg

I really like all the features you have on both models. The pieces you picked don't overpower the scale of the models, which is very nice.

By the way, if you remove the s from https:// the video will show up in your post.

I really like all the features you have on both models. The pieces you picked don't overpower the scale of the models, which is very nice.

By the way, if you remove the s from https:// the video will show up in your post.

Thanks for your kind words. I edited the video in the post as you stated, and it still seems to be the same. Any thoughts?

Looks awesome and nice functions.

Let me see if I can fix your video issue (then just quote my post and copy-paste the code)

Alright, here are some final pictures. Thanks to JamesJT for the box background.

A model.

24524755601_a74f6a0759_c.jpg

Rear

24580840246_a6e2baf027_c.jpg

B model.

24580820826_fdcb3f72ac_c.jpg

Rear.

23980169663_86eaf56249_c.jpg

Modularity of A.

24606972955_f42da748fd_c.jpg

Modularity of B.

24498636182_f12a63776d_c.jpg

Bounding Box A. 17x17x34 (HxWxL), for 9826 cubic studs.

24239163819_2b5a116b58_c.jpg

Bounding Box B. 14x21x34 (HxWxL), for 9996 cubic studs.

24524687561_f2811ba049_c.jpg