Sign in to follow this  
Sir Edwyn

The Græskar: Part One

23866122740_766c0c1fd9_z.jpg

Sir Edwyn walked briskly through the winding maze of buildings, tapping out a lonely beat against the cobblestone with his walking stick. He emerged from an alley and looked up at the worn stone watch tower of the guardhouse before glancing around the street. Spotting his contact, he quickly strode over

"And just why did you arrange to meet here?" Edwyn demanded, giving no regard to pleasantries. "An official building is not the most appropriate place to discuss - ah - clandestine operations, shall we say?"

"It certainly isn't. I wasn't planning on discussing anything here, but you hardly could have found the place that we're heading to on your own, this was simply a convenient place to meet up."

"I see. Will the Græskar be at this more private venue of yours?"

"Quiet! ... and I am unsure, but pray don't speak that name aloud unless you have to."

"Very well then, let's be off."

Edited by Sir Edwyn

Awesome build !

I dont know if you know what "græskar" means in Danish, or if it also means something in another language ( afaik danish is the only language using letters æ,ø,å ? )

So in order not to spoil anything those curious could peek here: :grin:

Græskar = Pumpkin

Awesome build !

I dont know if you know what "græskar" means in Danish, or if it also means something in another language ( afaik danish is the only language using letters æ,ø,å ? )

So in order not to spoil anything those curious could peek here: :grin:

Græskar = Pumpkin

I know exactly what it means in Danish ;). I wasn't sure if anyone would pick up on it, but then this is eurobricks, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway all will be revealed in time. Thanks for including the spoiler warning!

Edited by Sir Edwyn

I know exactly what it means in Danish ;). I wasn't sure if anyone would pick up on it, but then this is eurobricks, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway all will be revealed in time. Thanks for including the spoiler warning!

Hey, i can delete it from my post if nessecary. Just give me a hint. :wink:

Once again. Your build looks fantastic!

Beautiful design. First of all, that's a very unique border, and I really like it. The tower and building are both superbly detailed, from the tiled walls and roof to the round corners. It's a fine build to start a story with and I'm curious to see where it goes from here. Nice work.

Before the first LEGO Pirates sets were issued, LEGO Castle was the most impressive series of all. And your marvelous, classic looking creation proves it. I like the playability of your creation and that you combined a few different ideas in one set. I like some of your ideas. And I like the story, too. Stones and wood are combined well, too.