Col. Brik

[K-D10] Serious Office Work

Mission. Serious Office Work

Tags. The Hamilton Belt, D10. Spaceship. Building

Sidetracked by new 2016 sets our fearless Pilot Col. Brik sits in his office and builds a new spaceship. He has been in there all week, eating pizza and watching the news while he builds Lego. What he did not realize was he had work to do.

"Sir!!! It's Sunday and you haven't sent your TPS reports to Agent Raven! How do you expect to get paid if you don't at least put something on a plate!"

"Why do you have a bowl in your hand, Redshirt 9?"

"Sir, it is a plate, you know..."Minifig on a plate" will qualify."

"It looks like a bowl...but figure something out for me, I need to finish this set. I finally got set BR549."

ytTYFq9l.jpg

"Sir, I finished our project for the week. It is a hoverboard. Fully operational and capable of zipping you around the hangar with ease."

"Very good work, I also finished my spaceship set. I really enjoyed the build. Have you tested the new hover board?"

"No sir, I thought I would do it here so you can see how it goes."

"Ok, just be careful."

5hoGXhPl.jpg

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSH.........CRASH!!!!

5fPhJ3Ll.jpg

"Nooooooo!, it took me all day to assemble that set Redshirt 9 and now you smashed it. Oh.... are you OK Redshirt 9?"

"Redshirt 9......."

"Dang it...."

Oh man, we are really going to be out of personnel at this rate. Nice meta build though. :classic:

Why are we even keping those redshirts (and where are the new ones comming from) They must have been cheap thou if he's more concerned for the lego model then the redshirt.

I really like the Meta humor. Maybe the readshirt tried to break the third wall :laugh:(as opposed the fourth)

Edited by EpsilonEta