Great... I'm in love with it!!

Waiting for a CAD file... plzzz make it!! Im lookng forward

Edited by arshiaIQ

I couldnt resist and made some parts of this amazing piece of machinary!! I dont have any idea about the rest of gearing... I could also see a differential somewhere in a picture, just a fraction of it though! I couldnt add it cause its duty wasent clear to me... anyway, the main mechanism of those 12 strands work perfectly + that pair of "jaws"

Hope someone helps me in the rest of progress

(I hade to change some parts such as outer circular frame and core rope braider due to lack of parts)

20160704_203700-1.jpg?dl=0

20160704_203706-1.jpg?dl=0

20160704_203711-1.jpg?dl=0

20160704_203729-1.jpg?dl=0

Unfort. pictures are dead... can you re-upload them please? Sorry for reviving dead topics. I wanna rebuild this...

Edited by arshiaIQ

I have to redo the photos I lost due to an error.
I just do not have enough time for that.
But I will try to do it before the end of the month.

Now I know how mind blown actually feels... This is awesome! Is it possible for you to sell this to Lego? You´d make a lot of money and we´d get to buy and build it :)

How do you do?

This is Michael LEE; and could you provide me the quotation with where to purchase rom the demo video, “Tresseuse de corde en LEGO - LEGO rope draiding machine”?

However, what would be the Maximum length for Winding spool &/or in terms of lengthen (as an example, 10m) as shown Thread or Bobbin size?

Or, if you can update the currently shown the demo video, what would be the maximum length or size of Bobbin, Fishing Spool (Bobbin https://www.bullbuster.net/braidedfishingline ? 

My email address is mostud.lee@gmail.com

Mercy,

Michael LEE

How do you do?

This is Michael LEE; and could you provide me the quotation with where to purchase rom the demo video, “Tresseuse de corde en LEGO - LEGO rope draiding machine”?

However, what would be the Maximum length for Winding spool &/or in terms of lengthen (as an example, 10m) as shown Thread or Bobbin size?

Or, if you can update the currently shown the demo video, what would be the maximum length or size of Bobbin, Fishing Spool (Bobbin https://www.bullbuster.net/braidedfishingline ? 

Mercy,

Michael LEE

I know this is an older topic, but since it has already been revived, I have to say this is beautiful, and seeing the ropes it makes is just ... wow. If TLG sold something like this, it would be an instant buy for me.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:54 PM, oracid said:

Bravo Hugolin !

How do you do?

Mercy,

Michael LEE

I want to do this very cool things. But the photo can't view. Can you send me how do you do this in email ?Thank you for your help 

Edited by Elliott
Forget something