As promised, Matteus was going to show to brand-new warehouse of MAESTRO in Terreli.

24124405456_daa43faa5c_z.jpg

"Welcome at my job!"

23522299834_5f0fca8ff0_z.jpg

"So, here I work everyday. Well, not everyday. In short time, MAESTRO is planning to open their first colony. We're only still searching a good place, byt when that's solved, I'll move there."

-"You won't leave me here alone, won't you?"

"Of course not!"

23782685239_837441ef0e_z.jpg

"There you've got Lord Maximilian, as always bowed ver his maps. He's trying to find the ideal location for the new settlement, a very hard job."

"Maximilian, say hello to the good lady!"

24124396626_0b516b508e_z.jpg

"Hello, lady Elysabeth. You're very welcome here, but please be silent. I'm trying to find the ideal location for my new colony. And that's hard."

-"Hello, Lord Maximilian. Is it really so hard?"

"Unbelievable. Take a look yourself!"

Elysabeth walks towards the table with maps and gets a look at the one on top.

23782686959_e420082a3c_z.jpgWP_20160103_11_39_17_Pro by titus.verelst, on Flickr

"What's wrong with this spot? You've got a natural harbor, and on these rocks can come a fort protecting the whole bay. Plus it's close to Nova Terreli, the capital of Eslandolan possessions in the New World. And you can't possibly leave the whole island to the ETWC?"

-"But that's brilliant! I'm directky going to tell the king!"

Lord Maximilian stands up and runs outside. For one reason or another, he's calling

"Eureka!!!!!"

23854854510_4a64d3e4d4_z.jpg

"Well, so..." Here we store our goods: all these weapons are fresh from the armories of Stedor, ready to sent towards our troops in the New World! They say we have found some new islands there, and we'll need to defend them. And even better, get a look at the one in the middle."

-"That's beautifull..."

"And all for you!" (Matteus totally forgot to mention that it was Maximilian's gift)

-"Oh, waw..."

"And come with me outside..."

24150497735_fc96df8da3_z.jpg

"Hey Manuel, good day to you!"

-"Good day to you too, good lord!"

Elysabeth: "What's he doing?"

-"He's replacing barrels. One of our merchants has found some beautifull apples for our troops in the New World."

"..."

24042427842_66cbfcf737_z.jpg

"And this one is for you too!"

-"She's... She's... Can I take a ride?"

"Of course, wait a moment while I sadle her."

-"Not necessary. "

24150499215_dc2b78419c_z.jpg

With some quick movements of her hand, Elysabeth got her hair loose. Matteus sighted. Why needed girls always something to do with their hair?"

But when ELysabeth mounted, bareback, he understood why: with her hair swung in the wind and she was even more beautifull. For the third time in a row, their meeting ended with Matteus just staring after her.

23782690539_73ecfb38d1_z.jpg

--------------

Thank you all for the kind comments on previous MOCs, and MAxim for the co-operation! @Faladrin: I do be very sorry, but I just realised I do not have a single Lego apple.

And MAESTRO is a step closer to full Company-ship!

Additional Images:

24067894151_f6010d04d7_z.jpg

23522296664_97286d155f_z.jpg

24042432152_58f87f8354_z.jpg

Edited by TitusV

amazing build Titus!!!

I love how you did the timber and the cobbled streets :D

Also excellent next chapter in our story pirate_laugh2.gif

Great build Titus !

And good story too.

Ah ! And don't mind for the apples... You found a good way to deal with it with the barrel. And there will be some good Cider to drink soon !

Nice warehouse! I like the stone with wood/white on top (I don't k is the English name for that)

But might be me but wasn't the first free build building artisan type not limited by 16x16 ? Or did I mid understood that?

Bart

Very good warehouse. That cobblestone look never gets old and the dock area is nice. The design of the building is excellent and it has a somewhat dreary atmosphere inside, which is perfect for a warehouse. Keep it up.

Bart, the size limitations are for licensed freebuilds. If you don't want to license something for gameplay then those limits don"t apply. But bigger builds could still be licensed at a future date once you'd earned enough to pay the license and built any other smaller requirements first.

Edited by Captain Dee

Nice little house, and I like that the street borders the quay in such a good way :classic:

A piece of photography advice is that you would get less perspective distortion if you were to move the camera further away from the build and zoom or crop instead.

I like it. THIS is exactly how a warehouse should look like at that era! But isn't it a bit empty besides all these weapons and armors? Oh, i forgot, you cant face us with trade and now you organize an army...

Great story btw! Somehow we must gather all these stories in an illustrated book (pdf one). They are really well written from all of you

This is looking pretty good for now but there are two concerns I have here.

#1: I think your building stlyle fits Avalonia much better than Eslandola. Here however, is a source of inspiration I heavily rely on.

#2: your vertical beams stop where the window ends. That doesn't make sense on a half-timbered house. I think you should extend them all the way to the roof.

Approval by the King pending until further improvement!

Thank you all!

@kabel:

#1 I know, but I thought that for a build on the mainland, that wouldn't hurt so much. thank you for the link!

#2 i think I ran out of bricks, but IT is already demolished, so no improvement...

@gideon: i know, my photography skills suck...

@all: thank you!

@gideon: i know, my photography skills suck...

I've seen far, far worse :classic:

Your backdrop for example is great!

The reason I'm nagging every other one here about photography is that it makes such a huge difference in the presentation if the build is decently photographed. And the best thing is that a good backdrop and decent lighting (both which can be solved almost free or at a very modest cost) can be enough to make really great pictures with just about any camera. So many people just put the blame on their camera "my camera sucks" instead of trying to work with the gear they have.

So I'm glad to hear what I perceive as an implicit wish to improve the photography skills...? :wink:

i think I ran out of bricks, but IT is already demolished, so no improvement...

Unlike AG (pir_laugh2.gif ) but very much like GoH this game is as much about fun as it is about us improving as builders. So if you want your builds to earn a charter you should do the best you can actually do and accept that members will give you advise on how to improve!

The King asks for another moc in order to hand out a charter to Elysabeth of House Dondril!

Unlike AG (pir_laugh2.gif ) but very much like GoH this game is as much about fun as it is about us improving as builders. So if you want your builds to earn a charter you should do the best you can actually do and accept that members will give you advise on how to improve!

The King asks for another moc in order to hand out a charter to Elysabeth of House Dondril!

Yes, but I needed the bricks to build other MOCs.

the King will not get one - He will get two other MOCs!