Previous part: A special meeting by TitusV

In one of the many great dinner rooms of the Royal Palace in Terelli, a feast was going on...

23853752980_86d570aeee_c.jpg

Due to the perfect relations of Lord Maximilian Damaximus's father with the King, Maximilian and Lord Matteus Tomvaximus were invited to sit in front of King Fernando-Augusto VII.

23521185664_fd8d34a0bd_c.jpg

The food was delicious. Chicken and fish with the best sauces and apples supplied by Felipe de la Manzana.

"So Maximilian, how does it feel to return to my palace?" King Fernando-Augusto said.

"So many memories I have here, mylord. All those beautifull moments I spent here playing with your childeren." Maximilian replied

"Hahaha, especially with my daughter Margot you came along very well..." The king laughed.

Maximilian started thinking about Princess Margot. She was the reason why he went together with his father all the way down to Terelli as kid.

"Yes indeed mylord. I am building a big warship now, it will be the queen of the sees and she will be named 'Margot', after your beautifull daughter"

The King smiled. "I heard it already... Well, she is here at the palace... MARGOOOOOOOTTT!!"

A few moments later, Margot entered the room

24041321292_e75069ee6d_c.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn was the first word that came across Maximilian's mind ... She even get more stunning than he could remember her.

Their eyes crossed eachother for ages. With a subtle smile, she nodded her head before turning to her father.

"You called me father?"

"Please sit down at our table. You remember young Maximilian, don't you? He is now the Lord of Stedor after his father died." the King replied

"I am deeply sorry for your loss, mylord" she said to Maxilian.

Before Maximilian could answer, the King asked him suddenly "so you wanted to ask me a favor, Maximilian?"

A big silence followed. Lord Matteus looked at his best buddy. Finally he would ask the King the permission to set up a Trade Company. Stedor had all the requirements necessary,..

"I want to marry your daughter" Maximilian said

Now a bigger silence followed... Matteus tried to understand the situation... Did Maximilian just screwed the chance to set up MAESTRO for a girl??? Now it will take some more time before everything will be realised... Now they have to build another headquarters and vessels. Luckily their warehouse in Terelli is almost ready for use...

"Well, your request surprised me a bit, but then again it would be great opportunity for us both. What do you think Margot?"

She blushed, "I would be honoured" she said

Everyone on the table cheered: a wedding is coming up!!!!

During the rest of the dinner, Lord Maximilian Damaximus and Princess Margot shared memories.

23521188784_9df49db6a4_c.jpg

Meanwhile Lord Matteus talked again to Lady Elysabeth of Drondil.

"Now I think about it, there will be the opening of our warehouse in Terelli soon. If you want, you can drop by and we can drink sth together!" Matteus said to Elysabeth.

"I will be there" Elysabeth said...

To be continued by Titus...

23781584099_fdb2ff2fbe_c.jpg

Lord Maximilian Damaximus & Princess Margot

Edited by Maxim I

Oh oh ! A wedding is coming !

Ah ah ! I recognise Felipe's apples quality, nice you set up them on the king table, thank you very much !

I called it!

Dearji, Wandering Acolyte of the Triuri, may perform the ceremony only if Lady Margot proves with child. That is unlikely, given Lord Damaximus' background and relationship with the crown.

default_innocent2.gifgrin_wub.gif

Wow! Your storyline really took off fast :classic:

Looking forward to the wedding build(s)!!

A great feast scene Maxim! Very nice interior, good touch with the large Eslandola flag! thumbup.gif

That's a lovely banquet hall and you've used the faction colors really well - even the food items and utensils match. I just wish we could see a good overview pic of it all.

Regarding the personal matters at hand - first come, first served or so it seems. *wink*

Keep it up.

Very nice build, I got hungry from it!

Thanks!

Oh oh ! A wedding is coming !

Ah ah ! I recognise Felipe's apples quality, nice you set up them on the king table, thank you very much !

You're welcome :D

I called it!

Dearji, Wandering Acolyte of the Triuri, may perform the ceremony only if Lady Margot proves with child. That is unlikely, given Lord Damaximus' background and relationship with the crown.

default_innocent2.gifgrin_wub.gif

Oh, first exploring the world before we start with childs :D

Wow! Your storyline really took off fast :classic:

Looking forward to the wedding build(s)!!

Me not hahaha :p Although I do have an idea for a wedding setting pir_laugh2.gif

A great feast scene Maxim! Very nice interior, good touch with the large Eslandola flag! thumbup.gif

Thanks Kai!

Very fine. Keep going!

Best of luck for Lord Maximilian Damaximus & Princess Margot pirate_satisfied.gif

Thanks pirate_satisfied.gif

That's a lovely banquet hall and you've used the faction colors really well - even the food items and utensils match. I just wish we could see a good overview pic of it all.

Regarding the personal matters at hand - first come, first served or so it seems. *wink*

Keep it up.

Well, I asked permission to the King (Kabel) first. But for the others who want to marry in the future, I am sure he has many more daughters and sons pirate_laugh_new.gif

The King is glad he has been asked for his daughter's hand. He will now take his time to consider this proposal!