MightySlickPancake

[MOC] Green Lantern battle for the power battery!

Green Lantern assualt on the Yellow Lantern power battery!

I know everyone has the stock outfits, but just pretend they don't guys cause I cant see lego making the full team anytime soon :sadnew:.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

More images here

Thanks, Mightyslickpancake

This is a fantastic, action packed build. It perfectly captures a moment in an epic battle. I also really like the edging along the base.

They have so many great heads of different skin tone and even new hair pieces. Hopefully you will be able to update the build with them instead of the old nba figure head.

Nice! But where is Hal? :grin:

Also, I don't see a lantern battery anywhere. Are they battling for the techno blade? :snicker:

Nice! But where is Hal? :grin:

Also, I don't see a lantern battery anywhere. Are they battling for the techno blade? :snicker:

Man, you gotta check out the gallery!

011.jpg

I gave hal a hand/glove becuase I tried to give everyone unique controcts to their personality. I'll have to make a construct harley for guy.

Man, you gotta check out the gallery!

:facepalm: Yeah, that one's on me. I looked at every picture :wall:

Wait, is the giant yellow thing the battery? Green Lantern isn't my strong suit, so I wouldn't know.

:facepalm: Yeah, that one's on me. I looked at every picture :wall:

Wait, is the giant yellow thing the battery? Green Lantern isn't my strong suit, so I wouldn't know.

Yeah, each lantern has a personal 'lantern' but the source of their power is from a big power battery...if that makes sense... Hence they are fighting over the evil yellow lanterns source of power.

Man, comics are confusing!

Yeah, each lantern has a personal 'lantern' but the source of their power is from a big power battery...if that makes sense... Hence they are fighting over the evil yellow lanterns source of power.

Man, comics are confusing!

Oh. Because from the Green Lantern set, the green battery is pretty small. Unless that specific one is Hal's? Or the green battery in general?

Edited by gamejutzu