mediumsnowman

[MOC] A Batsuit for Every Occasion

24049515731_5ae0dfa3c2_c.jpg

A bit on the simplistic side, but a good way to display my collection of batsuits. :tongue: I think I have 6, but I had to choose my 3 favorite as I ran out of black bricks. :cry_sad: Comments and criticism welcome! :classic:

Looks really good to me. If you get some more bricks I'd love to see more suits in the 2nd floor, think that might work fine. Nice technique used for the railing!

Edit: maybe you should change the heads on Arctic and New52 Bats for better contrast.

Edited by KCMatze

I quite like the overal look of this, I especially like the way you displayed the gadgets. There's only one thing that I feel would make this look even better and that is adding a glass plate before each suit to make it seem as if they are in a display case.

Looks lovely.

To bad about the black bricks. Would look even more awesome with three more suits on the right !

Do you have this build in LDD maybe? As I might try to build something like this too, I am not a MOC expert and always need inspiration.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Looks really good to me. If you get some more bricks I'd love to see more suits in the 2nd floor, think that might work fine. Nice technique used for the railing!

Edit: maybe you should change the heads on Arctic and New52 Bats for better contrast.

Thanks for the advice! I swapped the heads as you suggested and it looks much better. I'll post a picture eventually.

Do you have this build in LDD maybe? As I might try to build something like this too, I am not a MOC expert and always need inspiration.

Not currently, but I am thinking that I will plan the expansion in LDD. If and when I get around to that I'll make this one in LDD and PM it to you. :tongue:

Speaking of expansions, I was able to scrape together enough black bricks to beef up the bottom and add Technic beams with pins for ease of expansion.

24073345302_24214e63d3_c.jpg

I'll post pictures in this thread when I eventually order the bricks for the second tier. I'm thinking there will be slots for 3 more suits, then maybe a larger Batcomputer or a Kryponite Safe instead of the tool wall on the second floor.

Awesome MOC! Looking forward to more pictures

Could you PM me the LDD when you make it as well?

Thank you mediumsnowman, really appreciate it :classic:

LDD file is now available! :sweet:

23895314719_163115837e_z.jpg

I had to make a few edits based on what is currently available in LDD. Shoot some credit my way if you use it or something. :look:

Edit: See post at bottom of page for LDD file.

Edited by mediumsnowman

LDD file is now available!

Is that LDD? How, it doesn't look like that. (i'm new to LDD, is that a feature of it?)

Is that LDD? How, it doesn't look like that. (i'm new to LDD, is that a feature of it?)

Nah, I rendered the file using a program called Bluerender. There's a topic about it with a download link somewhere. :classic:

Nah, I rendered the file using a program called Bluerender. There's a topic about it with a download link somewhere. :classic:

Oh! Thanks for clearing that up. If only LDD could look like that... :tongue:

LDD file is now available! :sweet:

I had to make a few edits based on what is currently available in LDD. Shoot some credit my way if you use it or something. :look:

hi, i was newbie here and i very like your moc and i wish to built it but i cant view or download the instruction :look: can u guys share it again? thanks alot

hi, i was newbie here and i very like your moc and i wish to built it but i cant view or download the instruction :look: can u guys share it again? thanks alot

My bad- I must have accidently deleted the attachment. Try it again. :classic:

batcave2.lxf

Make sure you have LDD installed as well.