Sea Rats

1st Vedauwoo

2nd Bart / Pombe

Overall Winners:

1st Gideon

2nd Ayrlego

3rd Simon S.

Challenge 1 Results:

Tie Corrington and Eslandola (Tiebreaker goes to Corrington 14.669 to Eslandola’s 14.624 average)

3rd Oleon

4th Sea Rats

DB Awards for this Challenge

Participating in one Category= 15 DBs / PiPs / Score points to those not doing the economic system.

Participating in both Categories = 40 " / " / "

ALSO:

Best faction build for each challenge category = 20 " / " / "

Second place faction build for each challenge category= 10 " / " / "

Third Place Faction build for each challenge category = 5 " / " / "

Overall winner for each challenge category = 50 " / " / "

Overall second place for each challenge category = 40 " / " / " / "

Overall 3rd place for each challenge category = 30 " / " / " / "

A builder can only receive one reward per category, the highest possible out of their two options. The reward for participating is in addition to these prizes.

Yes, we can add them into February, that will make it easier than waiting until march and forgetting about them.

Wow, guys - this is pretty big for me - the first time I ever won a challenge like this!! pirate_laugh2.gifpir_wacko.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

Great work everyone, and congratz to all the other prize takers! pirate_blush.gif

And most of all, thanks to the administrators to keep this great project going in such an excellent style! pirate_satisfied.gif

Now, I will go back to counting my dubloons... pirate_tong.gif

Everyone who participated in the first BoBS challenge is a winner in my book, especially those who entered both categories! It's the builds and stories that make BoBS great, so keep up the building and keep up the fun! Thank you all for participating. pirate_laugh2.gif

A big congratulations to the top builds in both categories. There were many great entries, but in the end yours stood out above the rest. We are all excited to see what you come up with next.

As a bonus prize for Challenge 1, I've put together a small LEGO prize for each 1st and 2nd place winner. Please PM me your mailing address and I will get your prize shipped out right away.

Category A: 1st - Bregir

24656312304_a64d243728_z.jpg

Category A: 2nd - Ayrlego

24656322144_ed36ff1367_z.jpg

Category B: 1st - Gideon

25193830141_6dc6806437_z.jpg

Category B: 2nd - Ayrlego

25168710722_ea96eb5b81_z.jpg

Congratulations and a double ration of rum to all the winnerspirate_classic.gif! There were some truly amazing and in some cases amusing entries.

Congratulations to all! Thanks to Ska for judging and thanks to Darkdragon for the extra prices!

Congratulations to all! Thanks to Ska for judging and thanks to Darkdragon for the extra prices!

Well, it was a team effort, there were 9 judges in all.

Congrats to all the winners and to all those who participated (over 70 entries in total! - erm, 71 to be precise pirate_tong.gifpir_laugh2.gif), and thanks to the all you and to the other leaders and judges who have made this contest the Brethren of the Brick Seas what it is! pirate_satisfied.gifpirate_classic.gif

Oh wow! Overall second place in both categories, such an honour! Thank you so much! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Big congratulations to all who placed and participated! Also a huge thank you to the leaders who put a serious amount of time into making BoBS the great experience that it is. I was blown away when I started to realise just how in depth the game goes and the level of detail in the BoBS world. Thank you again!

As a bonus prize for Challenge 1, I've put together a small LEGO prize for each 1st and 2nd place winner. Please PM me your mailing address and I will get your prize shipped out right away.

Wow!! - thank you so much Darkdragon - I've never won anything lego related before! - I think I'll be walking around with a smile on my face all day!!

Congrats to the winners, and compliments to all participants. Also, a major thanks to the judges and the whole leadership team: Great first Challenge, hope for many more to come!

Now let there be rum! pirate_satisfied.gif

Congratulations to the winners :-) thanks to the judges and hurrah for a Corrington Victory :-)

Congratz to the winners!

But honestly, I am a bit stunned to not see one of my entries in the top 3 of Eslandola as they were very original (that's what everybody said) and they were nicely executed as well...

Congratulations to the winners. Well done.

Big thanks to all the participants. Without you there wouldn't be over 70 entries to judge and a great first BoBS Challenge. :classic: