Simon_S

Cor FB - Sugar Cane Plantation

Welcome to Simon di Svizzera's Sugar Cane Plantation!

24124262165_387a4ca873_z.jpg

Most of the sugarcane juice Simon di Svizzera uses for his Rum comes from smuggling. But often people started to ask about where it came from. To quieten their consience, he bought his own small plantation on Tiberia. It can only produce a small part of the needed, but that's not so important. It's mainly to defend Simon's good reputation.

24041633871_8a601e3dcf_z.jpg

24016116302_2f4aa325e4_z.jpg

I will licence this build (small plantation property), once a detailed map of Tiberia is up.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

- Simon di Svizzera

Very nice build which fits perfectly in this setting!

Great minifigs as well, very fitting black hair piece :classic:

The photography is very good as well, only nitpick is that I think the last picture would have looked better without the glare on the roof.

Nice sugar cane plantation! The building looks great though I imagine getting all those cheese on top to line up might have been a pain!

default_laugh_new.gifdefault_roflmao.gifdefault_iamded_lol.png Is it bad that I find your story hilarious? default_rofl.gif Very nice build Simon, the dark brown building is excellent, and the sugar crop and irregular border look great and quite realistic too! thumbup.gif

Lovely setting. I like the design of and the tall dense look of the sugar cane plants. That building looks nice too and it's good to see those characters again.

I'm curious to see how others will build the cane plants - it's tricky using standard Lego parts. I'm also thinking that anyone wanting to build a plantation for the game is going to need a HUGE number of them...

But that's beside the point. Good work and congrats on being the first to show the first step to rum!!

Welcome to Simon di Svizzera's Sugar Cane Plantation!

I will licence this build (small plantation property), once a detailed map of Tiberia is up.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

- Simon di Svizzera

Awesome! Our first agricultural build! Great work! The map for Tiberia is coming after I get back from vacation.

Great job! And a very creative way to introduce the plantation! Now i am in the process of learning to build agricultural themes and i am greatly influenced by your plantation :)

Edited by blackdeathgr

Nice small plantation !

Ha ha ! I was sure the merchants of Corrington were dealing with smugglers !

It's kinda an Eslandian way of business to do so...

Too bad you didn't pick Eslandola for faction !

Great build all around. I love the sugar cane plants and the hut (especially the roof). Great story, too. Protecting his reputation indeed! Well played.

I was planning on making a sugar plantation as well :tongue: . My entire premise was almost exactly what you built here. That does not detract from your MOC, obviously. I like the irregular base and the brown and dark tan used for the ground. The shack looks good too, as do the sugar canes. Good MOC :thumbup: .

Wonderfull little story to your plantation. The house looks great. I just stole one or two things for my Mocs in the future.pirate_laugh_new.gif