Sign in to follow this  
Kalais

[MOC] Vader kills Admiral Harkov - scene from Tie Fighter game

This is mini diorama I made for Polish LUG contest. The task was to build scene from the Star Wars universe. It had to be scene from movies or extended universe. Additional requirement was to fit it in 16x16 studs. Read more

Tie Fighter cutscene for reference:

StarWars-AdmiralHarkov02.jpg

StarWars-AdmiralHarkov01.jpg StarWars-AdmiralHarkov03.jpg StarWars-AdmiralHarkov04.jpg

Bigger photos and full story here:

LEGO Gallery - Star Wars - Vader kills Admiral Harkov

Follow my new MOCs and articles at:

Facebook | Flickr | Google+

---

Notice: This is a shortened version of the post from LEGO Blog - Bricks' Treasure.

I think this is a very neat little moc. I haven't played the TIE Fighter game yet, but I like the cutscene - it has a very OT-style vibe to me. I think your moc captures the scene pretty well! The only thing I find a little bit disappointing is the missing shot no. 2 from the scene, a closeup of Vader. I think that would add a nice image to your collection! :laugh:

Apart from that, the corridor design and the lighting look pretty good to me. As a fan of play features (I have an eight years old nephew :D ), I also appreciate that you can open up the set with hinges. Overall, I think this was a neat little effort for capturing a very cool EU scene. Well done!

Fantastic MOC! I remember playing TIE Fighter when it was first released - it still stands up today as the best Star Wars videogame. You have captured that cutscene brilliantly in LEGO. Congratulations.

If you have not already played TIE Fighter or X-Wing, pick them up from GOG - they are optimised to play on modern PC's and they only cost a few pounds each :)

Thx guys :)

About shot no.2 I made it... but it was not satisfied with it. I was making it 31 December (before new years party and contest deadline) and had no time to re-shot it again :/ In fact I am not really happy with those photos but I had literally no time for making them. It is miracle I've done it before 2016 ;)

I thought maybe doing it again few days later but I was in big need for bricks for my other project and I dissembled this MOC already. But new one is worth it ;)

24276013215_6f856be0e0.jpg

Star Wars: On the board of the smuggler's vessel by Bricks' Treasure, on Flickr