Sign in to follow this  
Regenerate builder

Deserted Inn

Hello folks! I have been unable to build for months due to school, etc. I am glad I finally had some time to build again. I was inspired by the colossal castle contest to build a medieval inn. It is deserted and possibly haunted. Hope you enjoy looking!

fullsizerender_17.jpg

fullsizerender_18.jpg

img_3125.jpg

The combination of wood and stone is especially perfect here!

I like the playability of your creation and that you combined a few different ideas in one set. I like some of your ideas. Nicely taken pictures, too.

Nicely taken pictures and a perfect combination of wood and stone!

Nice work the Inn looks really run down, I especially like the bits of blue in the roof, I assume they are like the last remaining bits of paint.

like the bits of blue in the roof, I assume they are like the last remaining bits of paint.59.gif

Edited by sitaipi

This is a great-looking build all around, but I think my favorite detail may be the door. The effect you've created of thin strips of dark brown really convey how worn and weather-beaten the inn is. Thank you for sharing this!

Good job! How did you make the round roof?

Great Roofing how on earth did you manage to make it that way?

Thanks again for the compliments, they always make it more fun to build. I made the round roof mostly with several of these pieces. The other roofs were a mess. I learned a lot while trying to build them but they were almost disastrous and very unstable.

Edited by Regenerate builder

Beautiful use of color. I especially like the sea foam green around the base and the way you worked dark blue tiles into the roof.