Sign in to follow this  
chewie

Brickshelf finds 2004-2006

Good one vcvc!

That is pretty good,the fire bricks give a nice lava effect.Now all they need is Obi-Wan and Dark Anakin...

well again i found somthing on brickshelf this time its a huge millenium falcom moc this is looks pretty good so go here to check it out

wowww..... it's huge it's good....

the only down side i can think of it's so big that it's prob difficult to carry them around to play with....

10/10 for display purposes

Hey, just found this excellently done Jedi Starfighter on Brickshelf today and I thought I should share it with you:

2-jsf-001.jpg_thumb.jpg 2-jsf-002.jpg_thumb.jpg

The readme file included into the folder states that this one is made to be more accurate to the 'official' measurements of the original starship.

I personally think this ship is really well done, it comes with the same spirit as it's bigger TLC brother, it's slim, simple, yet looking accurate! :)

That is the collection/workplace of Kaminoan from fbtb. He has those pics because he made a topic on fbtb saying what does your workspace look like.

Yeah, but that guy makes custom MF's...and sells them...so yeah, I can imagine he has lots of Lego

By the way, I used to display my SW Lego simply in my room, but they would get awfully dusty. I have a closet for them now, but I'm running out op space...all that's in the closet is lego and some stuff for Uni...

Yeah, but that guy makes custom MF's...and sells them...so yeah, I can imagine he has lots of Lego

By the way, I used to display my SW Lego simply in my room, but they would get awfully dusty. I have a closet for them now, but I'm running out op space...all that's in the closet is lego and some stuff for Uni...

same :P

Cool But You do no thats custom made right?

lol :biggrin: :-D

EDIT: i thought you said it wasnt custom made becasue i saw no not know my bad