The Algus have been defeated.

Time for happiness and a victory party!

800x745.jpg

Hosted by Duke Fasel, the party was a huge success.

800x600.jpg

The Kaliphlinnian support was well remembered.

800x600.jpg

A splendid time for all.

All the best for 2016!

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

As soon as I saw the title I thought, "gotta be Captain Braunsfeld!"

Looks like fun in the sun. The gazebo design is pretty cool and of course you have to have a big cake! I just hope they picked a designated driver for the return home - from the looks of things most of them are going to need it. Pardon my eternal ignorance, but from whence cometh the martini glasses?

I see the Duke leaveth nothing to chance... he bringeth his rabbit gloves and percheth a fiery serpent atop the lofty spire...

Good way to close out the year. (Well, I still have an hour-and-a-half regardless of what the EB clock sayeth.) Here's to happy building in 2016! See you at BOB's...

Don't drink and drive, folks. You might hit a bump, and spill your drink!

Cool little gazebo design, it makes good use of various curved elements :thumbup: Fun to see Steen Larson at the party :classic:

Thank you, and so for you! Btw, Nice build!

Thanks

So comical as always!

:grin: :grin:

(Life is serious enough...)

As soon as I saw the title I thought, "gotta be Captain Braunsfeld!"

Looks like fun in the sun. The gazebo design is pretty cool and of course you have to have a big cake! I just hope they picked a designated driver for the return home - from the looks of things most of them are going to need it. Pardon my eternal ignorance, but from whence cometh the martini glasses?

I see the Duke leaveth nothing to chance... he bringeth his rabbit gloves and percheth a fiery serpent atop the lofty spire...

Good way to close out the year. (Well, I still have an hour-and-a-half regardless of what the EB clock sayeth.) Here's to happy building in 2016! See you at BOB's...

Don't drink and drive, folks. You might hit a bump, and spill your drink!

Yes, it's that Captain again. :laugh:

Martini glasses - I bought them at some 3rd party shop in the US (brick forge?).

The serpent is not a serpent but one of the famous Mitgardian Dragons that helped to defeat the Algus.

Therefore the beast is allowed to join the party. And you are right, Duke Fasel is (ith?) actually able to control the dragons by means (meanth?) of his magic rabbit gloves.

I just wonder what the dragon will get to eat...

Cool little gazebo design, it makes good use of various curved elements :thumbup: Fun to see Steen Larson at the party :classic:

Thanks - yes it's Steen this time. You've been in the other MOC. :sweet:

Nice build!

Thank you!

Very cheerful scene! :laugh:

I hope it is!

I love your approach to the Algus Saga, It's so comical :grin::thumbup:

:grin: Yes, pity it is over now... (well, for me, officially it is still running)

Great atmosphere! Where are those cocktail glasses from...?

Very nice little build, Captain! The sand is great and I like the cake :classic:

Thanks a lot!

I am planning an addition to the party .. I bought something that might fit, and Dr. Spock would like it. :grin: