Sign in to follow this  
Wally

Winter Village: Town Hall

Hi everyone!

Even though I've seen a lot of fantastic entries allready, I would like to present to you my entry for the Expand the Winter Village contest, the Winter Village Town Hall:

wv-townhall-front1.jpg

wv-townhall-front2a.jpg

wv-townhall-front3.jpg

wv-townhall-back2.jpg

wv-townhall-back-1.jpg

Hope you like it!

Goodluck to everyone and have a happy new year :)

Edited by Wally

Good work Wally :thumbup: I like the exterior facade with the inset walls, and also that there are stairs to the second level!. I think perhaps a bit of tiling on the floors would have been nice to give the interior a bit more character.

Good work Wally :thumbup: I like the exterior facade with the inset walls, and also that there are stairs to the second level!. I think perhaps a bit of tiling on the floors would have been nice to give the interior a bit more character.

Thanks, yeah I would have liked to put tiling on the floors but unfortunately I just don't have enough bricks to do it :grin:

Well you might have seen a lot of fantastic entries allready, but this one fits right up there with them.

A great build. I especially like the side walls being "set back" and the way the façade blends into the tower as it goes up.

Good luck, and keep clicking those bricks together.

This is an interesting building. I like the holiday ornaments on the roof. I hope the postman is not feeling too hot in Santa's clothes pedalling his 'Rudolph bicycle'. :laugh:

Well you might have seen a lot of fantastic entries allready, but this one fits right up there with them.

A great build. I especially like the side walls being "set back" and the way the façade blends into the tower as it goes up.

Good luck, and keep clicking those bricks together.

This is an interesting building. I like the holiday ornaments on the roof. I hope the postman is not feeling too hot in Santa's clothes pedalling his 'Rudolph bicycle'. :laugh:

Thank you both! :) Luckily for the postman he's only wearing Santa's hat and his regular postman outfit :wink: I can imagine he'll have quite a bit of trouble bicycling through the thick layers of snow though!

I've added a few new pics to the first post.

It is such a simple type of building that you've captured so well. Everyone tries to invent the wheel but excelling on a basic building staple always proves better. You're pictures show really well too that you've taken the time to make them very clear. I would love to have this in my Winter Village. Well done!