dr_spock

Intro: Hand Over Ye Booty

Avast. I am Susieh Cheng. I love shiny booty and sharp pointy things. Don't ask me about my past or my eye. Ye better not cross me. Those who do ends in a diced and sliced fate. Tis best ye hand over ye treasure quickly.

fb001.jpg

Now that's more like it. :classic:

fb002.jpg

Shiver me timbers! She be a mean one! That's about all it takes for a pirate intro. I assume she done stoled th' boat elsewheres?

Beautiful build. Reminds me of the beginning of the third PoTC. I have but one question... What happened to her eye? :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Mr. Townsend

Nice build dr_spock, great use of the portcullis, and the ladder's leaving me wondering what's up there! :pir-wink:

...I have but one question... What happened to her eye? :pir_laugh2:

:pir-laugh::laugh_hard::roflmao:

Nice build ! She looks a terrible pirate ! We should be careful with her and no, no, I am not looking her in the eyes... Eye, sorry...

So Corrington has the fewest member and you are already picking them out? Smart choice :laugh:

Great scene!

Lovely (in a strange way) intro! And a nice asian flavor for a change. Pity to the Corries indeed, they are so few :P

Shiver me timbers! She be a mean one! That's about all it takes for a pirate intro. I assume she done stoled th' boat elsewheres?

Isn't that the proper pirate way to acquire a boat? :classic:

Beautiful build. Reminds me of the beginning of the third PoTC. I have but one question... What happened to her eye? :pir_laugh2:

Thank you. I don't know. I don't think she ever told anyone who lived to talk about it.

Nice build dr_spock, great use of the portcullis, and the ladder's leaving me wondering what's up there! :pir-wink:

:pir-laugh::laugh_hard::roflmao:

Thank you. pirate_classic.gif

You've set a great tone starting out with casualties :P

Thanks. I think I'm still in the Pillage the Village mode. pirate_laugh2.gif

Nice build ! She looks a terrible pirate ! We should be careful with her and no, no, I am not looking her in the eyes... Eye, sorry...

Thank you. pirate_laugh_new.gif

So Corrington has the fewest member and you are already picking them out? Smart choice :laugh:

Great scene!

Thank you. Pick off the smaller fractions first before they can form an alliance with a bigger fraction to take on you. Or it could be I have redcoat figs and a lack of bluecoat and green coat figs. :laugh:

Lovely (in a strange way) intro! And a nice asian flavor for a change. Pity to the Corries indeed, they are so few :P

Thanks. I thought I'd try something a little different for character.

Nice dramatic intro which makes me curious about what was behind this event? :classic:

Great sigfig as well!